Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

Let market price dictate what you pay for Plex along with everything else on the market, no different from real life.

1 Like

I know. 26K accounts though :stuck_out_tongue: Not people.

It would have been better if CCP invested to plug the hole in the ship (first), but well, they’ve long decided to move the boat to another ocean.

You have explained Democrats dreams. Sad really.

1 Like

‘‘How to price your customers out of your aging game’’ - by CCP. My favourite book.

We’ve been missing much grrgoons for awhile, so this thread is at least refreshing in that regard.

WHY IN THE WORLD WILL CCP SELL PLEX FOR LESS AND LOSE MONEY ???

Sooo… you want to punish players who have busted their asses to get to the point where they are able to pay for their gametime with ISKPLEX because you cant?!
Just so you know, most of us dont log into the game to “work” and simply pay the $15 a month! You cant afford $15 a month then you got bigger problems than a video game’s currency inflation!

2 Likes

I agree, I usually buy a yearly sub which actually makes the ‘per month’ cost even lower. The main reason - so I don’t have to worry about making enough ISK to buy PLEX for sub each month. Basically that allows me to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

11 Likes

stop talking sense DMC :eyes: lol

2 Likes

I really dont understand people.
Plexing your account for free, yet wanting plex gone…
Im casual with 4 accounts. I dont bot, and have no issues plexing all 4. Plex is what keeps the game going guys. If not for plex, there is no EVE.

I sware, education is nothing like it was 20 years ago. Teachers now in the USA dont even need to use correct grammar because the said it was too hard on inner city students to understand. This is the state of our current situation. Stupid entitled EVE players.

1 Like

Yep but low skill players want others to suffer because of the current “participation trophy” for everyone attitude.
If you cant cut it on EVE maybe WOW is a better option.
(This isnt ment towards you)

1 Like

I’m an entitled eve player because I want to be able to play 1 character from time to time without paying out the ass because of a few hyper-rich players?

Im not rich. Why should I have to change my playstyle because you want things to be easer for you? What give you the right to dictate prices to benifit you?

Edit: Im worth about 61 billion pay for my plex with mining alts that then use indy to double the worth of the ores.
What is stopping you from earning isk?

1 Like

I’ve played eve since '07, I am a long-time customer; that means my voice matters, even if it is ‘wrong’. A company is supposed to pander to its customers. The current meta is set up in such a way that it allows a small percentage of players to control the PLEX market; something I disagree with.

1 Like

On an alpha account?

1 Like

Hold on…
You are using an alpha account to justify this?

1 Like

Alph accounts are trials. If you want any credibility, you now have none.

1 Like

Dude im not going to argue with someone tht has the IQ of a potato. Cry me a river. You are the type of person that would promote an extra tax on the wealthy in real life. Get mad all you want but you are wrong.

2 Likes

You are right.

Please forgive me for wanting to get back into EVE without selling every asset I own. I apologize.

1 Like

@Desmios_Sanguis Do come back. Just pay the sub and don’t worry about the plex. I would suggest you not sell your assets just yet.