Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

Well, I kinda agree with that aspect, I don’t like how players with multiple accounts can go around with a small fleet of alts and clear out sites making massive amounts of ISK to buy up PLEX for sub.

Having PLEX in the game is fine for players to buy with ISK or even buy direct from CCP, but the PLEX should only be used to purchase character re-sculpts, dual character training, vanity items from the NES, skill extractors, etc.

Omega subscription should only be bought with real money. Removing the option to sub as Omega with PLEX would definitely stabilize and probably lower the price of PLEX.

If PLEX was set up like that I’m sure some people would stop playing but in the long run CCP would make a lot more money. Which is what we want. Then CCP can get back to how they use to be, releasing major expansions with new content as well as fixing broken content in the game instead of constantly reworking stuff that doesn’t need it.

1 Like

Since you want to eliminate PLEX and force all omegas to pay real world monies for the sub…why don’t you just do that now?

3 Likes

I don’t have enough money to return to eve, pinching pennies as is, hence why Im so pissed PLEX prices are the way they are.

Or pay 15 bucks. Cry, or dont. Play or dont. You are the type of player no one cares about because you have no value to anyone but yourself.

How about you extract sone SP. But again we know you are not a veteran player and prolly have like 6mill sp total.

You do realize that PLEX is what funds CCP right?
No plex equals no EVE

Im '07, been playing 12 years

1 Like

They have other means of funding too, ya know.

1 Like

So all the months I’ve subscribed over 12 years has no value? Granted, I haven’t been active the whole time, but CCP has certainly gotten close to $1000 from me.

1 Like

Do you even realize how many players will leave the game??

Because they can no longer play for free?

1 Like

So you just want to have a tantrum because CCP wont do what YOU want. Screw the servers. Screw PLEX funding the devs paychecks. Screw everyone but you because YOU FAIL AT MAKING ISK.

You cant be bothered to sell sone assets (2.1b is nothing btw) to play the game. EVE IS NOT A RIGHT.

3 Likes

Then you say 12 years subbed. So again…if the truth which its not EXTRACT SOME SP AND PLEX IT. Stop lying to everyone

2 Likes

I think you are a new player. I think that you want the rules changed for you. Wanna prove me wrong? Throw up an api.

I think plex should be kept on market, people who play legitimately like us solo explorers should be able to play eve for free

1 Like

agree, however ill admit running 4 orcas to afford my plex supply. Anyone can do it.

You do know you can check to see how old a character is, right?
https://evewho.com/pilot/Desmios%20Sanguis/

Hedion University 2007/06/01 05:09 2007/12/31 08:47

1 Like

Oh dear. Havin to pay for something should be banned.

2 Likes

Context is super important.

I feel like Im getting screwed because there are guys that run 20 accounts for free and omega them with PLEX bought with ISK that causes isk to inflate hugely. This makes it so that I cannot play my ONE account unless I pay $15.

If plex were at the 1.2 mark when I left it’d be different but 2.1 is nuts.

1 Like

And? PLEX is a service, not a right.