Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

So the answer is no, you are just going to argue by declamation…okay thanks.

Like i said, would you read it? No

Obviously not because you apparently won’t write it.

Please do not speak for me, especially if you are wrong.
I have asked him to link his thread because I would, in fact, read it. I am curious to know how he believes the game “is” because it would explain a lot more about his viewpoint.

There may in fact be a fundamental concept that he believes about the game which is causing his viewpoint to be so accordingly.

here you go, we can start off here.
let me know when your done chap :slight_smile:

Hardly an apt comparison, both are developing countries and considered to be amongst the cheapest places to live, whereas the UK is considered to amongst the most expensive and is one of the oldest developed countries.

Yeah, already have that on my phone (no joke)…along with Frederic Bastiat’s Essays on Political Economy, What is Free Trade and Adam Smith’s Theory of Moral Sentiments

So, why exactly are excavator drones a problem?

o m f g
dude
honestly, get out…

No Wealth of Nations?

You made the comparison, not me. Disposable income is directly related to wages and the cost of living.

£17 is a lot, to some people, but tbh people who play Eve from Brazil or India are probably high earners by their standards, internet access and games being luxuries.

Hard copy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you not understand what these two words mean?
Or are you implying I’m supposed to be writing that thread now, for you to read?

Or are you implying I’m supposed to be gathering up all these posts over the years,
linking them for you to read? How the ■■■■ would I even be supposed to be doing that??

Just ■■■■■■■ ask and I’ll try to give you an answer to the best of my abilities! I’m definitely not going to spend time trying to consolidate all that text, ESPECIALLY KNOWING THAT THERE IS NO ACTUAL POINT TO IT ANYWAY, soooo …

■■■■■■■ ask, or just read my serious posts and ignore the rest!

PS: This took so long because I was going through your posting history.
107 posts in two days. Unlike most people I at least try to do my ■■■■■■■ homework.

1 Like

i made a general comparison you want specifics that are not needed; you know full well that whether the cost of living in a country is higher or lower tat does not always effect national wages; so you must be trolling. Or as you called it, disposable income…
or indeed whatever it is your going to write in reply.
Simply put if you dont know, you never will; and if you can not add by now that is a you problem, not a me problem.

The key words being Not Always.

A lot of the time the cost of living is reflected by income levels, some of the time it isn’t.

Disposable income is what you have left after all the bills are paid; some save it, some buy luxury items, others blow it on blackjack and hookers.

I always enjoy a good obscurantist post…

You love trolling and offer no viable input.

Thank you for this, I’ve roughly read through the page.
No proper time to fully comprehend it, though.
I have forum posting to do!

You assume wrong. From [CONCLUDED] 2019/03/28 - Live AMA With CCP Hellmar!

the average is still somewhere around 1.6 accounts per human.

Which means 1 out of 3 of what you think are players in the game, in fact are not. 1 out of ■■■■■■■ 3. Think about that for a moment.

1 Like

but two of those three accounts are still paid accounts.

… well all three are but you know what i mean… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and then theres alpacas…

i’ll get my coat…

Adam Smith was the man, the mac daddy of economics if you will.

You’re the one not actually providing cogent responses.

We’ve learned that you seem to believe CCP should do something about PLEX prices because of global poverty or something…

And when questioned about your objection of excavator drones and rorquals you have nothing…but yeah, I’m trolling (technically I’m pointing our your unwillingness to provide a cogent argument but whatever…).