Project Discovery Lock

How does the project discovery lockout work? Is there just a flat number of times you can do it per day, or do you get flagged for doing it too many times in a row and locked out?

2 Likes

I think there are a set number of submissions every 24 hours.

1 Like

That seems to be the most intuitive answer but I’ve tried just spamming as many of them as I can back to back and I generally get locked out pretty quickly, but when I spread them out over the day it seems like I’m able to do more of them before getting locked out(judging by the total amount of exp I gain)… but I dunno if that’s just in my head or not.

That’s why I wanted to ask if there’s an official explanation for how the mechanic works anywhere…

You can’t submit one after the other too fast, it doesn’t seem to like that. Take your time between each, take a few seconds before hitting Submit.

1 Like

Well, as a newbie, I feel like knowing the exact mechanics of (from what I can tell) the only zero risk method of earning ISK would be extremely helpful…

1 Like

Sometimes it takes some trial and error. I know that the system told me to slow down on my submissions through a window notification. Same for the limit of submissions per 24h.
Don’t you get those notifications?

5 max every minute, 200 total max per day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.