Project Omega - Active Null-Sec corporation looking for active pilots - US/EU/AUTZ - PvP/PvE/Industry

Project Omega hosts a very engaged and active Directorship team to facilitate our 200+ member Corporation.
We seek to provide a gaming experience that, primarily, empowers its members individuals - but, also provides opportunities to come together as a Corporation to work towards completing universal goals benefit the corporation and provides content and engagement for our membership.
Tonight we hosted a mining operation that resulted in thousands of blocks of ice to Fuel our Future while also providing our members over a Billion in raffles prizes to help engage our members!
Join us today as we continue to work for tomorrow!

No army is big enough to conquer the galaxy. But faith alone can overturn the universe…

Couldn’t ask for better capsuleers to fly with than Project Omega.
Keep up the good fight lads,
and may your Zkill be long and green.

1 Like

Time Appropriate Greetings, New Eden Capsuleers!

I apologize for our brief absence from these forums!
Project Omega Industries has left Shadow Ultimatum (and the Imperium) in Esoteria to embark on a new journey closer to our roots as a non-block affiliated PvP/PvE powerhouse.
We now find our home as members of the Gentlemen’s.Club [GCLUB] :clubs:, making anchorage in Detorid within the Neutral States.

Project Omega remains a large, very active corporation engaging in all of the various activities and gameplay styles Eve Online has to offer. We have a very active PvP and Industrial contingent which is now emboldened by the amazing GCLUB alliance. We

We are, once again, ACTIVELY RECRUITING individuals from all Timezones (TZs) and of all Skill Point (SP) levels.
We are really hoping to grow our European and Australian player base as we do have representation across US/EU/AZ TZs - but are quite heavily USTZ.

We have a large scale capital, black ops and industrial capabilities and are looking for more heartbeats to WEL-P.
BUT, most importantly, we are a true community/family of gamers. We have a family/real life first moto that takes priority over all and work really hard to ensure our members get the best possible experience possible out of the game we all love.
We have regular team building activities and operations and support our members with gameplay, opportunities and supports.

I have spent a lot of time in this game and in numerous blocks and parts of New Eden, and this is by far the greatest community I have encountered - come, see and experience it for yourself!

I hope to fly with you soon, Capsuleer - until then…
Fly Dangerously
~Odysemus

You get to do weird and goofy fun fleets like the following
https://zkillboard.com/kill/118130838/
Killing a 230 million isk Curse with a fleet of T1 Gallente Haulers… SAY WHAHHHHHAT.

Not only killing one Curse, they also managed to bag the following :slight_smile
https://zkillboard.com/kill/118131550/

There’s all kinds of odd but fun fleets to join.

1 Like

“Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead!”

• Admiral David Glasgow Farragut (Old Earth - Gregorian Year 1801-1870)

“In the darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of Madness look to the madman to show the way.”

Battle Report Tool (evetools.org)

“Reach out to embrace the glories that will come”

Equinox is live! Join us for some fun shenanigans!

“In our resolve we only reflect purpose of will.”

“Inspiration grows from the barrel of a gun.”

“Keeping the war-machine well feed”

“One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
There are many things that seem impossible only so long as one does not attempt them”.
André Gide

come away with me Capsuleer and I shall show you wonders beyond your comprehension…

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only be preparing for war…
-John F. Kennedy

They played with fire… Today we answered…

Image courtesy of Patrick Wolfblood, Fleet Commander of Project Omega Industries.