Project Transcendence

Look at the beautiful moon

What is a moon

Well, look up

Why would i look up? I´m perfectly comfortable looking at what i´m looking

Well, ok, but there´s more out there to be seen

Such as?

Well, words words words words

You talk too much (Keeps head straight as before)

Sometimes words are a way to engage a person to move it´s head and look up. Sometimes people get lost in words against words. But as cognoscente beigns, words are helpful.

Until they´re not that is.

1 Like

Sure, but for someone who’s criticizing someone for describing the moon… you’re doing a whole lot of it yourself. That’s all.

1 Like

I´m not criticizing him for describing something, i´m telling him that a dialetical engagement brings nothing more than mental masturbation and that once you live the thing you can abstain from describing it.

But you´re right, we´re back at words words words.

The invitation is to experience something. An invitation open to all.

1 Like

“I´m not criticizing him for describing something, i´m telling him that a dialetical engagement brings nothing more than mental masturbation”

And this is the root of our major disagreement. Dialectic is the method by which people discover truth.

But, you know, I guess orgies work too. You view thinking as masturbation, and masturbation as thinking. Thus there’s no rational discussion with the likes of you. We couldn’t have more diametrically opposing views of truth.

1 Like

Pull your guns in space and fight boyz, this isn’t the place :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From a storytelling perspective to name them wouldn´t bring anything useful, from a professional perspective if i tell secrets around people wouldn´t confide anymore.

Let´s just say that he is a very happy worthless plaything these days

[details=Spoiler]
https://mistressdarcy.com/wp-content/uploads/darcy/2014/04/Slave.Femdom.Darcy_.png[/details]

3 Likes