Proteus WH C3 ratting fit

I would like to ask for some feedback/help. Got killed yesterday in WH C3 in my Proteus. So far I was doing C1 & C2 combat sites in that fit easily, but in C3 I could not warp out fast enough. The incoming DPS was to high for my reppers. So, my question: is there a safe Proteus fit for C3, or is it just crap for this task? I found only Tengu C3 fits, but I can only fly Gallente T3C atm and my missile skills are pretty low.

Your proteus had the ‘Augmented Plating’ subsystem on, which I would recommend to use on buffer fits.
I don’t recall by heart what the name of the active repair subsystem is but that one should provide better defenses with active repair modules.

Even with neuting going on in some class 3 anomalies, you should be fine. However, I recommend you fit a stasis webifier for those nasty sleeper frigates.

The proteus isn’t my favorite choice for sleeper anomalies and I recommend you train your missiles skills just in case. The legion and tengu both have nice missile subsystems which offer similar if not some better options for fighting sleepers and sleepers don’t care which of the four damage types you shoot.

Good luck out there.

So, I took your advice and came up with the following fit. Any thoughts? Would this be enough for the C3 sleepers? Double rep, cap stable, web, for blasters with null I see 536 DPS with drones, 6.300 m optimal range and 19 km falloff.

[Proteus, WH C3 blaster null]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Explosive Armor Hardener II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Damage Control II
Medium Armor Repairer II

10MN Afterburner II
Medium Cap Battery II
Medium Cap Battery II
Stasis Webifier II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Proteus Core - Augmented Fusion Reactor
Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector
Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Encoding Platform
Proteus Propulsion - Hyperspatial Optimization

Warrior II x10

Null M x2480
Void M x2000

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.