Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

May i had already so many messages of your flagged to CCP … included the ones you reflect things different than i have just mentionet up thread … you get what you grow … also be fair …

i give him chance what you told precisely i linked your thread post to him… and he read it laud in channel

be fair… i had direct link your message … and he told he prefers open world pvp over this many times …

well you are giving example and referencing from a very special pilot :slight_smile:
Andy Virus is someone we share same hunting grounds for a loong loong time…

We are coming from same earth… same values. principles … and lot of fights we give each other … That what i mean by habitat… and many well known solo /skirmish PVP ers ect… ect… we know each other its over a decade adventure we carry on in same stomping grounds end up with create a culture tradition… and habitat… We love it… and care about it

You have shown your colours. No need to waste time at this point.

i just played your game to you… what you did up in the thread … remember ?? i just give a bit more honest twist by sending your message and he read what you told… and he told what he thinks well now… thank you

Do you think a dev team and dev company will deliberately let a feature they put effort in fizzle out? They will do everything to bring as many people into this arena game play.

Remember what happened with instanced PvE? There was a brake called suspect flagging … gone, because people farming those didn’t like it.

Remember what was said about the current instanced PvP? People didn’t like it because it was not instant enough through PvE-gate, the new iteration is made to make it more attractive …

1 Like

Suspect flagging was a bad-thing-on-top-of-a-bad-thing. If you’re going to commit to a bad decision, at least do it well. Removing suspect flagging was the correct decision. but removing abyssal altogether would be even better.

If CCP puts appropriate constraints on permanent PVP arenas, I could see them being a good addition to the game. Besides, my above recommendations don’t sabotage the system. They make it 100% completely viable and sustainable without significantly drawing players away from the rest of the game - they simply make the experienced capped in the same way that you can only get so much out of missions before moving on to other PVE content, or out of Alpha before you outgrow it and need to move on to Omega for the full experience. With appropriate restrictions on PVP Arena, at some point players wanting a greater experience will need to venture into LS/NS/engage in wardecs/etc to get it.

1 Like

this is a very good point. Some see the proving grounds as an end point, AeT sees it as a possible stepping stone to other parts of the game.

m

1 Like

Should read “wanting to gain greater experience” just because you cant learn everything in an arena. Just saying…

And stop interfering in the salt supply for my margaritas. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I still like the aspect of the mini alliance tournament. Player driven content…

Edit; Now Mike’s interfering with my salt supply and Archer’s made me fuzzy. :rofl:

1 Like

That already exists … therefor in my own post i suggested that CCP must encourage and empower these kind of players and advert their efforts .

This is absolutely not favoritism There is some corporations or either organisations like those they are totally community on focuse and serving to community with nearly no return tormendous amount of time and energy they use on it …

This is link discord of SES 5v5 Scrims discord – there is nearly 700 pvp players who is after competetive PVP and currently 300 people online… this number is great actually…

Discord

Join the 5v5 EvE Scrims Discord Server!

Check out the 5v5 EvE Scrims community on Discord - hang out with 559 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

And this is Monster Reborn discord

Discord

Join the Monsters Reborn Discord Server!

Check out the Monsters Reborn community on Discord - hang out with 411 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

I think CCP give more encouragement and empower to the players to take initiative… instead of inhibiting … and giving them some easy way outs like that …
[/quote]

1 Like

Then they should advertise as well as CCP does because I have never herd thing one about it.

1 Like

And how big is the arena? If it were setup like the alliance tournament setup?

Legid statement …

Up to now what i see … in this instanced arena you have to go for Micro Warpdrives ! No AB no go… also you dont have so much chance with armor tank against active but more passiv shield tank … up to now one of best sugestion is Caracals … You will hear those incoming days more and more…

Now this meta familiar very familiar . one spesific security area use these alot in EVE… himm lets elaborate…

you instancing players into PVP but… since in arena noone can warp away … Points are Pointless right …
so after AB we can also take the point ( warp disrupter ) out of table tooo…
Scram still can be valuable but … context… ECM will be shining start… which already refused by many old good solo /small gang PVPers in the game but hailed in null sec

When you look at low sec you can see large variations of fits . PVP learning without using PVP s back bone modules TACKLE MODULES ???

so they use kite himm… so kite but without loosing your Point … ?? huh … how they will practice that possibly there?? meanwhile they trade that slot for extra shield???

IS there any win chance in that arena for the pilots use HOLY TRINITY ??? ( ab web scram ) when they respawned in the arena 65 km away from their opponents???

FACT : so whoever here mentioned that these arenas are good oportunity to learn PVP for new players…
Know nothing about training new players in to PVP and how to progress their knowledge understanding tactical and piloting skills …

it has only value for people shoot at each other … whoever has higher skills 5b pods and 2bil fitted t2 cruisers… wins …

And current set up this ARENA supports one META… which is veeery popular in one spesific secuurity area in eve NUL SEC!

large fleets, t2 dedicated tackles and damage focused logi supported passive shileld Pointless and scramless dps sheeps

Now this arena is perfect passage point for null sec meta pvp…

this arena is not open for so many different creative ways to engage pvp …

and this arena has absolutely zero value for teaching people without carrying tackle modules …

Can someone explain me …
everybody talks about kiting ?? man kiting is not standing 50 km and keep shooting …

kiting is holding the opponent at the edge of your point range and dont miss it … and it requires great amount of manuel piloting skills to execute it succesfully… because there no way AI orbit can prevent any experienced slingshotter to catch the target …

by the way… how or why they need to slingshot there even ???

Seriously …

1 Like

Then don’t enter. As I said, this is another fad. It will pass as well.

I wanted to test your hypothesis, so I went back and reviewed every post, and wrote down the names of the characters who made positive, negative and neutral comments. Positive comments were some version of “I’m excited for this and I intend to play it,” negative comments were some variation of “this is bad/this will kill X” and neutral were comments that didn’t take a position or complained about some other feature not getting worked on.

I found 39 posters who were positive, 29 posters who were negative, 23 who were neutral.

So, no, most of the comments weren’t negative. In addition, I only noted a handful of people complain about these being made permanent - the most common negative reaction was that this was instanced PvP, followed by its impact on small-gangs and roaming.

But I do appreciate you putting in a number of ways to make this okay, and I’ll pass those on to the Live Team.

3 Likes

Mike and I did the exact same thing in here - both of us were positive about the new feature. He said all of the same things that I said, including pushing back on folks who were reacting negatively and claiming these were bad.

I’m starting to think you’ve got a personal problem with me rather than some kind of high-minded complaint that I was too opinionated, lol.

you are here and talking in your name … absolutely the way you and me playing this game is totally different …
and perspectives are different …

i do lead a corporation community on focuse . Non profit … friendly fire legal fightclub… im growing new pilots into PVP last couple of years… also im one of those pilots who stand in english hep channel and rookie help channel and answering endless questions days and days …

My enjoyment of this game comes out of working for the better PVP enviroment and increasing pilot qualities in New Eden … Grow new pilots into pvp with healty risk assesment skills… But not risk averse …
Oh may be one more catch… i have lost soo many good old friends … veteran pilots who quit… and i know the reasons… i still truly believe that this is sand box game and we can create our own space…And i have hope still may be they come back one day …
but i know also all traps… i know the condition of current habitat and eye witnessed how it change after release by release …

There is no catch or win or personal profit in the way of my game style .out of satisfaction helping other people … I do come From Mutual War Tradition … here you can get bit idea if you havent heard of it … i dont know your experience or background … https://www.eternalwar.org/items-8/Mutual-War-Concept

So this it kind of PVP that sides engage each other in high sec in low sec and null sec regardless to sec lvl … no gate guns no concord intervention … totall PVP madness unlimited oportunity for creativity and %100 player driven …

so if i am here and still bringing all these facts into words… not because me seeking personal gain …

We value attitude … right mind set… value knowledge and understanding , fittings, mechanics, piloting skills over iskies…

we are operating from the point of old traditional pilots home …

This is how I play as well. (when I bother anymore) But I see it as no more a threat than the lottery/not lottery. That end of the world addition, who is bothered by that anymore. Just a recent example.

(dinner time.)

@MB_ThePhotographer I think you are stupid, you’re ugly, and I hate you!!1!

(Don’t think I haven’t noticed you trolling me on this thread :eyes:)

Ugh :face_vomiting: … Abyssal hasn’t passed and non-abyssal participants feel the impacts still… the concern lies if it doesn’t pass… I’m glad Mike is receptive to my ideas and Brisc - after his passive-aggressive N+1 (:rofl::laughing::joy:) - is relaying them to the devs. Poison the well! Poison the well!

2 Likes

i dont know you… i had seen you here and talk first time …
But i know mike …
And no Mike and you may be share the same idea correct … But the way mike stand up and you totally different … If you cant see the difference i cant help you from here … i already lectured you in public and thats more than enough for me… not something i like it either … if you have some advisors about PR/ Communication skills ask them please… for your own behalf and personal awareness for the future…

And also remember it was not only me but also others like that pilot who also mentioned that you are a lawyer and he added his opinion i think i remember something like that … and others reacted to you too at the same junction points … but not to mike …

So dont take it personal please.

Someone has to keep you honest! :wink:

bluelysian brings up a valid concern without being insulting, etc. So that I will discuses my point with him at all shows I have respect for him. I just don’t see it. I would also like to see the current numbers on how many use the abyssal sites?