Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

• they are so bad, they really thing this is great.
  • this will never be great content without some hard work, CCP you fail at showing us you can do hard work content. This is simply how it is right now.

Stop losing your time by explaining how you remove a great content.

• This webpage is made by you, explained by you, and you don’t even know the game

Bring back old proving.

• Since you don’t know the game, this will take a lot and a lot of time to make this content great has it need restrictions and real hard work, not a sloppy work like this.
  • NPC filtering was the easier way to go and you blow it up.
  • shortcut in DEV are so bad, this is the only good reason you removed our great gate.
  • shortcut in DEV are so bad, this is also the reason why this content is bad.
  • at 19:00, I just wish CCP die horribly by some 10b caracal or triple damp comp!
  • This is by far, the worst content release to this game even.

From your webpage

• False : Most events will focus on relatively inexpensive …
  • False : primarily designed to replace the old Abyssal Proving Grounds
  • False : We have also heard that the existing Abyssal Proving Grounds meta has been “solved.”

Accessible to inexpensive, but no restriction , no comments.

The meta wasn’t solve, their were a lot of mind play.

• Where did you gather your information? You only speak about ship, this show how you don’t even know this game. Fitting, killboards, that 10-15min to go back in and mind play were on this table too.

This ain’t replacement at all, by any mean. You just blow up a community content that you did not well advertise and this is without speaking of that crazy timezone restriction we had.

10b caracal on field : This is what happen

Since CCP can’t embed a video correctly you will have to rebuild the URL has I need to add white space to show you the URL without being badly embed.

https:// clips. twitch. tv /CulturedCrepuscularGorillaWTRuck

CCP you can’t embed a twitch video correctly within your forums, this thing need a parent and a ref to work, you guys are so bad seriously. Another thing that abysra was way ahead of you, they know how to embed videos on a webpage.

• this is what happen when you take a shortcut without reading documentation
  • this was always written within twitch doc but was optional up to few months ago.
  • this protect twitch from a website that embed another website with twitch video.

I am not DEV by the way, I am network I.T. like come on CCP!

@CCP_Dopamine

parent : window.location.host
ref : window.location.protocol + ‘//’ + window.location.host + ‘/’ + window.location.pathname + window.location.search

EDIT : don’t forget to replace single quote, has the forum seem to convert them in opening/closing quotes.

5 Likes