Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

*STOP LYING FFS!*   

This one sentence of yours clean double proof of you are liar. and proof of i havent called you moron !

I havent called you moron . i called you as someone absoultely not moron… not imbecile but just pretend like dont understand !.. which other way of deceiving

STOP DISTORTING EVERYTHING !

EVen that message of yours just Prooving that you are lying and you are deceptive ! Enoug is enoug…! this is not healty ! and im done ! Lying could be your professional habbit ! But learn how to RESPECT!

That was last one … from now on any scam and smear ect ect you wrote i will just flag it out !

Ah, the joys of being on the CSM.

4 Likes

could be worse, could be an @ISD

1 Like

Don’t drag me into this please.

5 Likes

limit only T1 ships can into
so you wanna more players join
but why dont limit equipment and capsule?
2v2 already open 2days ,more players used costly equipment and capsule
if you fly T2 equipment ship and empty capsule
you 100% lose
so pls limit equipment and capsule

1 Like

2v2 = the first who damp win the fight

Has I predicted.

• This content was send without thinking just a little bit. No restriction , Ewar fanfest!!

I can tell precisely what is the winner setup for Slicers, but i won’t write it here for now… lul

• this content is worst then rock paper scissor. This is head on tail ! Damp or get damp.

Killing a great content, to try to make a fake copy of the community ranking.

• Your ranking and rewards is so bad, this is for no life player 24/7 rewards
  • You should have get in contact with abysra to build a real ranking rating

ref at https://abysra.com/ :

• For each fight you won, you will gain XP and level up, and more you’ll be at risk of losing big against lower ranks ( dynamic Kfactor based on a ELO rating )

ref at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

• The Elo rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in zero-sum games such as chess

If only we had haft of this ads for the old proving ground, and reward to push people in without that crazy timezone restriction we had. Old proving ground would have a population of at least 500 players running. The match queue could have been the proving gate in abyss with a pause to abyss countdown while waiting on queue on the proving gate. This would have fix all complaint and no extra loots given if no match.

• 1v1 with NPC filtering fit were viable PVP match up.

scan result : https://i.imgur.com/uZat5Ge.png , LUL

Now people who sub back who were real PVP players are already disappointed and leaving.

• sloppy work content

Old abyssal runner must be more then disappoint too.

Newb and some LS pvpers seem to think this is some good content.

• no comments, if you find that content cool.
  • why? this ain’t nothing to do with any kind of PVP in eve world.

We must protest against bad content, CCP need to be reworking is way to send new content to the game. If you based yourself on comments and things from SISI testing, then you are asking to people that have already interest in it. Like asking if your are hungry after you just tell me you are hungry. That make no sense. Send survey through the game, make things in the game, scope and everything.

• DEV go back to school, you need to learn this game. Your mentor should be CCP_Rise, go kneel in front of him. Pray for knowledge !
2 Likes

thats exactly how these new 2v2 arenas work

Damp & FOF
For ■■■■ Sake !
Death comes by BOREDOM !

1 Like
  • they are so bad, they really thing this is great.
  • this will never be great content without some hard work, CCP you fail at showing us you can do hard work content. This is simply how it is right now.

Stop losing your time by explaining how you remove a great content.

• This webpage is made by you, explained by you, and you don’t even know the game

Bring back old proving.

• Since you don’t know the game, this will take a lot and a lot of time to make this content great has it need restrictions and real hard work, not a sloppy work like this.
  • NPC filtering was the easier way to go and you blow it up.
  • shortcut in DEV are so bad, this is the only good reason you removed our great gate.
  • shortcut in DEV are so bad, this is also the reason why this content is bad.
  • at 19:00, I just wish CCP die horribly by some 10b caracal or triple damp comp!
  • This is by far, the worst content release to this game even.

From your webpage

• False : Most events will focus on relatively inexpensive …
  • False : primarily designed to replace the old Abyssal Proving Grounds
  • False : We have also heard that the existing Abyssal Proving Grounds meta has been “solved.”

Accessible to inexpensive, but no restriction , no comments.

The meta wasn’t solve, their were a lot of mind play.

• Where did you gather your information? You only speak about ship, this show how you don’t even know this game. Fitting, killboards, that 10-15min to go back in and mind play were on this table too.

This ain’t replacement at all, by any mean. You just blow up a community content that you did not well advertise and this is without speaking of that crazy timezone restriction we had.

10b caracal on field : This is what happen

Since CCP can’t embed a video correctly you will have to rebuild the URL has I need to add white space to show you the URL without being badly embed.

https:// clips. twitch. tv /CulturedCrepuscularGorillaWTRuck

CCP you can’t embed a twitch video correctly within your forums, this thing need a parent and a ref to work, you guys are so bad seriously. Another thing that abysra was way ahead of you, they know how to embed videos on a webpage.

• this is what happen when you take a shortcut without reading documentation
  • this was always written within twitch doc but was optional up to few months ago.
  • this protect twitch from a website that embed another website with twitch video.

I am not DEV by the way, I am network I.T. like come on CCP!

@CCP_Dopamine

parent : window.location.host
ref : window.location.protocol + ‘//’ + window.location.host + ‘/’ + window.location.pathname + window.location.search

EDIT : don’t forget to replace single quote, has the forum seem to convert them in opening/closing quotes.

5 Likes

You are on the CSM but you have no obligations to engage with people who are unpolite and provide no value.

I see nobody agreeing or sharing their point of view, either here or in the game, I’d say you can safely ignore them until they make their point to the whole EVE Community.

For me they are the bad guys here, you don’t have to suffer bad actors.

4 Likes

bad DEV you mean? Look closely at my post. It’s unbelievable.

• The forums embed video is a 2 minutes fix
  • Fix provide in my post

I had a wordpress plugin for Twitch that wasn’t working anymore a few months ago.

• And this was the fix. DEV fixed it within a single day.
  • Lets see how many time they take with a solution provide !

Beside the graphics added on top the existing arena, we are talking about a haft day work to make this new content. Disable hold gate since they are reusing our pit to make new code to send people in the pit. Nothing was really added to the game.

• The real question is why they state this “inexpensive” , but without restrictions.
  • Their is not way an inexpensive ship will rank #1.
  • A 40m caracal was able to go in the old proving ground.
2 Likes

CCP, why? Why did you not listen and keep those old proving grounds alone?

There was absolutely no reason to take them out!!!

They took it out probably because of these two versions cannot co-exist in game design sense …
Now all you need to do is sit and pray this will be failure … and CCP give your content back…

Its consumer culture.

@Abyssal_Hawk Bad DEV by taking a shortcut with another content to bring their content faster : confirmed! They are reusing the same 200 arena with graphics added on top. They could have reserve some for the old proving content. They did not.

CCP was never good at taking conclusions from what they “monitor” and by the time they will have to react it may be too late. “Finding content by boring roams is not fun so let’s introduce instance pvp” -> less ppl in open space. Less ppl in open space -> no reason to play with it. Less ppl to play in open -> start que and hop into pvp instantly. There is no win-win here because CCP would change players behavior. Why going back to roams or play with space by pvp while players can instantly jump into action? Concept was seeded and will be improved in the future. Another nail is ready. While I see the point from pvp perspective, from someone who has no time to play as much as few years back, I think this would hurt sandbox in general. Which is why EvE last for that long (sandbox).

Side note: did Washington Redskins choose the name to replace old one?

1 Like

Not yet

3 Likes

From what i’m hearing so far the event is going amazing, there is almost everything we love about EVE, drama, expensive ships dying, lots of players got to try it out and CCP can really see which ships are dominant in certain ship groups - EVE is in the best subcap balance it has ever been in and it can only improve like this.

After the event is over it will be very interesting to see how it has affected all the other space to PvP like FW, I’m recognizing a couple content creators relatively high on the leader board.

The main thing I’m wondering by now:
Why put this work into the Abyss and a time limited event when it could have been done with new Faction warfare gates and filaments that move you there?

The main reason of the replace is for inexpensive content, if no restriction then their is no competitive in this content other then throwing ISK on the field. I was running the old content, which was replace because of complaint about it.

• This on long term, might kill the game as I never saw a game lasting that long, it lived because of the space, the community, the feeling, story and everything. The old proving ground had a least some mind play on the table, because it took you 10 to 15min to go back in and people could easily probe KB.
  • a 40m caracal was still able to get in the old pit, but would have been destroy by ISK, same as this content, no change for this. At least people were aware, not like this, as CCP state inexpensive.
  • I could easily throw ISK too on that field, to kill those fake top rank has they are running no brain fits (HP/DPS). Without talking about those rapid light missile that do not need ANY piloting skill to apply DPS. But, I am not interested at all of doing so.
2 Likes

This is plan until october or something like, and it’s a “replacement” of the old proving ground.

• This thing is meant to stay ! …