Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

Useless argue with him, don’t lose your precious time.

Show us the statistics and where you got the data from. Otherwise you’re just saying numbers.

EVe online is not only Null sec…

As long has he keep his foot on his territory he doesn’t seem to care.

• he will soon invite you

You never told us which system you were looking at, which day you compared, why you chose those days, or what the system looked like any other day. You don’t have data that’s more than 10 days old so there’s no way to compare year by year what the issue is. There’s no discussion of who was killed by whom and there’s a lot of stuff happening in the game that could account for a reduction in PVP in lowsec besides these filaments. So, like I said, I have no way of confirming what you claim is happening, and there’s no way to be sure that it’s these PvP filaments that are responsible for whatever did happen.

You keep accusing me of pushing an agenda, even though all I have said is that this is new content and I think folks will like it.

I have passed on your concerns, as well as the concerns of the other people here who are worried about the long term impacts of these filaments. I can’t even get a thank you from you guys for doing that - instead I get told to go sniff the neighbor’s poop, told I can’t understand what an imbecil [sic] with an IQ of less than 80 can understand, and the like. Even then, I still did made sure your point of view was made clear to CCP.

Your blind, not our problem.

• look at the great DEV work, server crash.
  • taking a shortcut by using another content, this is sure to be optimal.

You’re definitely making me want to help you even more.

3 Likes

more then what?

• Abyss node can’t hold on, we have seen it yesterday, and they thought this would hold on a friday.

This game is turning into a LOL gameplay style.

• They have what they were seeking for
  • Now they will want more
  • But this is only good on short term, on long term this will kill the game
  • Maybe this is what they want

I definitely have less fate and less fate into DEV.

• how can you throw new content without monitoring
  • We see it yesterday, lag everywhere in abyss. I told it earlier in this forums.

So, you still think is doesn’t affect the sandbox. So why their is more people in abyss then even?

Thanks. Also, thanks for continuing to engage.

3 Likes

To be honest, he is just denying everything we said. Why thanks?

• when their is no interest, then their is no good work.

Because he’s a human being who’s clearly putting in a lot of time here, even if he isn’t doing what you (or I) want. I’m grateful for the fact that he is visible and debating with people.

6 Likes

well, you’re right :slight_smile:

do you know what… i had actually shared some of the the numbers and system name and other stuff in discord…

[quote=“Brisc_Rubal, post:967, topic:252073”]

Help yourself first.

EVE Online is not only NUL sec .
And your hive minded game play style is not only game play

Up to day last 2 weeks i officially got tired of Confronting you with your lies and deceptions with numbers… and people se it… but im tired… no more ! doesnt go through …

Being shameless using deception and manipulation may be part of your politic identity… but HEY
hello … doesnt work here… these people are not stupid… they can see it …! and you cant paint it…

I had observed so many times you are attempting to hold upperhand …and seemed so pity… Even people see your lies you still holding your head up and shamelessly smile… people see that too…

Just a friendly suggestion… you might be kinda hero “the man” in your hive … but for many of us… you are noone else than any other null player… come out of your delusion tiny bit… and try to see the fact … get into others shoose… Showing little bit emphaty and be able to see what others experiencing doesn’t kill you … ( may be it does)

ah for numbers ??? Ask to CCP please… they know it all already…
And i will pack my own report and sent to CCP too later on…
OH better … the guy you need to talk is CCP Ghost…
he is the data analyst … good luck

Yep, you guys are definitely making me want to keep passing on your concerns to the Devs.

1 Like

You don’t need to …

I have a direct connection

… they all heard already !

( uh late edit : This was another good example of yours pitty attempt to holding upperhand … we dont like and need this attitude )

No, this was me pointing out that, yet again, you spend 80% of your time calling me a liar and an idiot, and then complain that I’m not receptive to what you’re saying.

1 Like

Oh, and it looks like these are pretty popular.

2 Likes

And there is the problem. If these stink, then ccp wasted its time in development. If on the other hand these are successful then these will be sucking people out of the open world. People who are playing this are not playing in the open world. This is how open world games die.

Eq2 for example - sure they grafted pvp onto the game - but it was for a long time a fun open world Pvp game. It died when soe introduced flags that you could call to so you didn’t have to travel through the world. This combined with instances meant that people left their guild halls called to an instance then entered instance and were never available for pvp. Then they would do the reverse to get back home. Without people traveling through the world the open world emptied out. The less people played, the less people found a reason to play.

In short, this being a successful feature is about the worst thing it can be for the health of eve open world. It’s it’s not like eve can afford to have vast empty spaces making it seem like no one is playing. Eve was in long decline and it was only everyone being isolated due to COVID that has turned the numbers around. The underlying problems still remain.

1 Like

This is something the devs will need to monitor.

2 Likes

Like they will be able to pull back a feature that has a successful fan base. Look how hard it’s been for them to modify just about anything.

It’s not that arenas in eve couldn’t have worked. They should have simply put an arena as a physical location in lowsec somewhere. That way people would have traveled to the arena and would have been available for pvp on the way. The worst aspect of the Filiments is the instant travel to the arena.