Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

Sure but tell that to the new guy who will either have to pay up or get slaughtered. Would all be fine if it wasnt for the fact that this kind of content always suck other content dry. Youll be left with yourself and a bunch of residue trillionares by the end of it.

not necessarily that’s why they made the new proving pvp, and once again if you look at the stats of people in there alot more people have joined and it wasn’t slowing down? im just saying they should have never removed it… give us rich people something to do. also i do have to state again if you dont want to be poor triple box t5’s in hawks starting at 4m sp it takes about two weeks to train up to start… and you instantly make bank also in 250m hawks with my setup (not to mention i can still take a 4b carcal into the new abyss and completely dominate?) but why would i no cash to gain, aswell as why would someone do that on a t1) itll just turn into the same thing honestly once all the “cheap ships” cant compete anymore i guess.

Only reason they removed it , its because they took a shortcut in development.

• those are the same 200 arena with graphic added
1 Like

we need to sit and think about how can we bring this arenas real challenging PVP conditions :stuck_out_tongue: then i would like to sit back and watch all these who are calling "PVE ships shooting each other and call it PVP " people :rofl:

lol then we will see in these arenas only people like @TheCorrupted and pilots like him can only deal with these conditions :slight_smile: … And they have platform to satisfy their competetive apetitites and enthusiams about real fights and real kills in tranquility which one way i do respect greatly
since these pilots are not common,

our Sanbox saved one more time HURRAY!

1 Like

That’s what about everyone else would consider expensive for PvP. The average “cheap” setup is around 50m. But anyway, you destroyed billions of ISK as you said, guess what that means for the other player? They lost their ship, because in PvP one side always looses, that’s the concept. So those other players either can’t enter PvP ever again, because they stupidly brought all they have, or they gonna swipe their credit card to try again. No player can sustainably afford loosing billions of ISK every day.

So if you are an outstanding PvP player and win all the time: great for you! But please don’t act like that will be a common thing for everyone, the very concept of PvP proves you wrong. Very soon Abyssal PvP will die down to only a hand full of people who can afford it financially outside the game, and then you’ll meet the same 3 people over and over. It is content for an extreme minority.

What is happening right now in abyss, This ain’t no abyssal PVP at all, go take a look at abysra.com. Do not even dare comparing this to what we had. We won’t spent a penny in those.

• most of the abyssal pvp runner are out of this content.
  • now its been running by LS pvper and HS newb

@Raw_Matters id say im hardly the best a good pvper maybe, but thats the risk they take by entering no? they could opt out? if you look at my killboard too ive lost 100b+ in it so i mean i die quiet often and was still able to compete without having to swipe a card… really redudent for you saying this considering im just saying they shouldnt have taken it away. while still adding the new pvp for players that cant afford it… sheesh… some people get pissed because they think another 100k players cant afford that trust me plenty can and plenty will ■■■■ i lost a 500m tengu in null sec cuz i didnt want to jump back 25 jumps… so like yah know people def can afford it… everyones getting bent out of shape for what i consider a cheap ship lol its quite funny

i gurantee if me and corrupted come in duos with 4b carcals no one would stop us unless they fit to counter us specifically its just gonna happen again to this proving but with t1’s which alot of us old abyssers dont want especially if im only killing “50m cheap ships” people still getting mad because they also think they cant make cash with a newb account once again i refer to the 4m sp hawks…

We all agree on one thing, this content is bad. ^^

agreed

I am.

Lets face it - whatever CCP do to Eve, there are people who will complain about it - I think they get more fun out of the complaining than they ever did out of whatever game aspect they claim to be missing…

Uh, all you did was post the PCU numbers for the last 17 years and then you made up that 70% number that you gave no explanation for where it came from.

You aren’t making any sense.

I love it when guys posting on forum alts want to criticize my killboard. You know what it shows? That I play the game every day, and have for years. I think that establishes my credibility on the whole “EVE is dying” meme nonsense pretty well.

I have five accounts (six if you include my kid’s), with at least three characters that are sub 20 million skillpoints and are being trained into subcaps.

I really, really really dislike when players decide to look down their noses at what other players do in the game and pretend that their idea of fun is superior to somebody else’s. As long as people are playing, that’s what counts. And they’re playing.

If CCP adding new content for somebody else to the game makes you want to quit playing all together, that’s a reflection on you - not them.

Torvald and I both pointed out to CCP that there was an existing community that was going to be impacted by this decision. He couldn’t stop them from doing this, anymore than anybody else on the CSM could have.

Correct.

1 Like

Torvald just don’t care about us, don’t talk for him, we have talk with him on his stream, even if we are near a hundred and more that wants this old content to stay in, he just state that we are 3 interested in that. That mean he don’t care at all.

And what did you wrote me in mail ? Go seek other content ? man I just wish that DEV burn out your null sect to.

We all care about you, and like I said, we raised the point.

As for me, what I said was: “Not everybody plays the game in the same way. Thus, when folks say “EVE is dying” they tend to only mean that fewer people are doing what they do. Why not try something different?”

You liked this one thing. I understand that. The devs decided to change it. This happens all the time in EVE. And if you don’t think the Devs haven’t been burning down nullsec for years, lol.

When it happen all the time? LUL

• exemple of thing that were removed because they took a shortcut a development?

tell me :slight_smile:

Anyway this gaming is losing more and more of they great and old player to bad content adding. I’ll be going back in wormhole, but if its dead, then EVE’s dead for me.

• I mean content creator and not from null blob.

And with soft CSM we won’t get anywhere, you their too lead them. Now you wrote like you here for nothing.

cheer

Go talk to the gankers or the war dec community if you want to hear about where CCP has taken away stuff.

We can tell them all day long you guys want something, and if it doesn’t align with their vision, they will ignore us. We brought your concerns to CCP, we’ve done as much as we can do to make it clear that some of you are unhappy.

1 Like

You did not answer to my question at all.

• Shortcut editing ANOTHER content to make a new content with it.

I am sure man you do your best with closed eyes , has I can see from your earlier post in this channel.

All this thing with daily event : test your might!

and this

so they really think they release good content for this game!

This is all you feel about?

Just go smell the neighbor poo if their is more bugs coming out.

I have no idea what you’re saying.

1 Like

i have told you that im holding records and do statistic too … But that doesnt matter … Which part you didnt get it ??? Reallyy ??

I did begin to hold ship and pod kill numbers far before 10 pages bar .Since z board doesnt give more than 10 page stats… And i need spesific days /hours activity lvls to compare same days and some other parameters … My intention was comparing numbers in 7 days span with numbers after this arenas launched …

ITs very clean way to seee how much content reduced …

MAIN ISSUE
Noone can be that much imbecil not to understand and not to make sense … … and you are absolutely not that imbecile of course …

but you do your best to pretend like you dont understand and me talking something nonsense …

This the way you are trying to devalue ignore undermine and deny in your own world… but WAKE UP… People keep mentioning this as fact …

you are only lying to yourself … nobody believe it