Proving of Kybernauts for Glorification in the Flow Unfolds

I just told you that im holding statistics and activity lvl of hot zone pvp systems. And so far we lost %70 of content

All individuals with min 80 Iq can get this

Yes, very insightful. Ty

Looks more like you not wanting to have an idea. So I took some time (more like a blink of an eye) to have a look at some of your killboards. Cant find anything without 50+ ppl being involved. So this tells me a few things. You see this as “more content, great. Any content is good content” or maybe “nice, maybe I can break some ground and get “pvp” without bringing the hive”. In any case its glaringly obvious that you are argumenting about things you dont know much about.

So I propose this. Let me hook you up with what can develop into an interesting and new lifestyle for you in new eden. Tell CCP to support you with a brand new alt. I bet they have nothing against further educating their staff (or whatever you guys are refered as). Who knows, might be fun eh?

1 Like

I agree with basically everything corrupted said, it’s ridiculous that they took out the old abyss proving??? like why it was just started to gain steam, more people were getting involved and it was definitely getting better/variety of ships. i made it my mission to make the cheapest ships possible to take out blinged ikitursa’s if the player doesn’t know what their doing theyre most certainly doomed.

I get it you wanted to adverstise more proving/ but by doing so the dev’s really hurt the community that loves to do 1v1 high risk pvp, ive unsubbed all my accounts due to this. I will hopefully return once they get this fixed, if not i dont plan on playing again. Also @Torvald_Uruz you’ve let the community down please try to do better.

And with this theres a larger issue. CCP have taken steps to fully commit to this system which you prove right here is very shallow. You described a very specific way you were playing eve and when it was gone or not fun anymore you quit. Im not jumping on you here but instead stating an observation. The way you enjoyed eve was extremely specific and lacked variety. This is what CCP is committing to.
In other games youd call this low replayability. In economics that would end up with a high turnover. This time it would refere to players. I could keep the analolgies coming.
Dont put all your eggs in one basket and all that.

This arena gameplay will be the end all be all when it comes to pvp that is not asset-grabbing/protection and you prove that arenas will be a very flimsy hook made of plastic. You might hook a fish or 2 but it will never stay intact long enough for you to catch the fish.

well considering theres no true solo 1v1 pvp with chances of actually getting good loot other than luckily finding someone in null/ls/wh that has something worth a ■■■■ fit on them. I did not invest all my eggs into it, i did plenty of other ■■■■ the 11 years ive played this game; i just preferred keeping the old abyss in. Them adding this new proving in while taking the other out really makes no sense, especially considering its not 1v1… and shitty tech one ships, id rather take my 250-300m cerb and kill a 2b ikitursa anyday or curse etc… considering i spent probably 200+b in the old abyssal system it totally has replayability. @shushero (also to put it in prespective my average spend rate was 40-50b every 30days) =a huge money sink to rich players which is important for the economy, i did however make a ton of money from actually pvping in it but just stating pretty decent sink

If CCP took your eggs from all the basket you’ve invested in, like in a single patch!

• then this is what happen

So you have lost about 700 250-300mil ships in the abyssal system? Now tell me, how many ppl do you think are able to compete with that? You handing me that as an argument for replayability proves my point even more.

Enough, just take a closer look at abysra.

im not saying they were all worth that im just saying it was more enjoyable to use low cost ships to go in with to try to take out higher lvl targets. Ive pvped plenty of times in there with 2-7b ships. ■■■■ if you look at my killboard i learned how to pvp in the abyss i barely did any team roams or anything because i perfer solo… to think i litterally learned to pvp in this game in 200-7b ships is great, and theres plenty of people i know in this game that have 100’s of billions if not trillions ( i made my money from triple boxing hawks, on my main/two alts i made that i started doing t5’s in with 4m skill points… 4m who does that)

im not lacking anything id rather fly into a proving get a fight and get off i dont have 3 hrs to go roam to find one guy thats in a horrible fit lol just to die to my ship in 5 seconds. also if you look at my corp board i really dont join many corps i like teaching the newbros in scope or whatever ive been in to convince them to do crazy stuff

This content was send to quick to the game, their ranking based on kill is for no life players. With abysra we were WAY ahead of CCP about any kind of ranking and stats. We even had right to link video to our fights.

For each fight you won, you will gain XP and level up, and more you’ll be at risk of losing big against lower ranks

• $Kfactor = 35 - ( ( Killer # of WIN - Victim # of WIN ) / 25 )

These quickies will spread clamidia to all over new eden

1 Like

No doubt lool im just saying i enjoyed the quickness of it, and for your info i pvped in the abyss to piss certain people off that didnt like me so much :stuck_out_tongue: although i did get heavily smacked by the same guy many of times still makes me sad ill never get the chance to kill him/lose hundreds of bills to him even though we hated each other…

This ship has sailed guys.

Best we can hope is that they introduce some sort of PvEvP in the future, but it’s pretty reasonable to say that the old Abyssal proving ground is gone.

Overwatch in space. Have fun with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Abyssal PVP is completly dead, this ain’t PVP in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Another big step into the wrong direction. Instanced Arena PvP is just what Eve does NOT need at all. For once it takes away the fun from 0-sec where people desperately waiting on content, which is soon no longer delivered, because it is more rewarding to just do Filaments. Secondly: success is not granted upon skill but based on who invests more money.

If I bring my T1 cruiser with T1 setup, there is no way that I am going to win an encounter, exactly as it should be. However that also means bringing a cheap ship into Abysall PvP is pointless. You either bring the bling or you loose. And since you still have a good chance to loose all that bling, this feature will be limited to a few rich players who are swiping their credit card frequently.

1 Like

We are the damage control, they can’t commit themselves at building a complete content that will satisfy any kind of players and not just bring all player to non sense PVP format.

@Raw_Matters ive brought in plenty of what i consider cheap ships in (200m-400m) that have absouletly destroyed 2-4b ships. i also didnt have to swipe my credit card when i was making on average 4-5b a day triple boxing hawks lol

Specialize format that force people to follow some kind of content creator, not an all in content. agreed