Purple Void Corporation - Mining, Industry, PVE and PVP (UK, EU, US)

Yes we do and on Discord. Do you use Discord and voice?

I do and I can

Great and have you read our FAQ and filled in our activity survey? What is your Discord name so I can add you to our corp Discord channel

I have now.
I was a bit conservative on the survey, because I’m fairly new at this.
But I won’t rule out taking on more interests and roles in the future.

Great stuff ok will invite you in a second give me a few mins

Discord: Lokasena Corvinus(7384)#7646

Thank you for the invite, I will be able to accept it within 20 hours

Our corp is looking for more miners, industry, pve and pvp players. We are looking for both new and returning players so if your alone out there and enjoy a bit of social aspect of the game meeting new friends while playing eve then come join us…

Hi our corp is looking for miners, industry, pve and pvp players to join us…

Hi our corp is looking for more miners, Orca Boosters, industry, PVE and PVP players to join us in High Sec to play together, have fun and make lots of isk.

We do alot of ice, ore and moon mining, industry, PVE which includes Abyssals, exploration in Data and Relic sites and combat sites. On the side we may do PVP with others in my corp.

Our corp is usually online during UK, EU and US time zones and we want to build a big miner, industry and PVE network of friends. The home base is in a 0.6 high sec system and 19 jumps to Jita and 6 jumps to Dodixie.

So if you are alone out there and want some fun and company why not join us in game.
We are seeking new or returning players and I am mostly online, so I can train new people into things they never done before or if I cannot there are others in my corp who will.

If interested please contact me here or in game.

Please also read the FAQ and fill in the online survey

Our corp is looking for more miners, orca pilots for boosting and providing compression, PVE, and PVP players…

Hi we are looking for miners, Orca boosters, PVE, Industry and PVP players to join…

Hi our corp is looking for miners, Orca boosters and compression pilots, PVE and PVP players to join us to have fun together in a social and laid back group. We use Discord to interact with each other in the corp desirable for fleets, but it is not essential as long as you can hear what we say that will be good enough.

Hi we are looking for more miners, Orca boosters, industry and PVE players to join us…

We are looking for active people only that uses Discord and can voice. We don’t want people who join and then become unactive. Please do not apply if you are not a active player.

Hi our corp is looking for more miners, Orca Boosters, industry and PVE players so come join us…

We looking for active players who can use Discord and Voice.

Hi come join our corp we are looking for miners, orca boosters, industry, PVE and PVP players.

Hi we are looking for more miners, Orca Boosters, Industry, PVE and PVP players to join our corp and alliance…

We are still looking for miners, Orca Pilots who can boost and provide compression, Industry, PVE and PVP players for both our corp and alliance.

Come join us we are still looking for miners, Orca pilots who can provide boost and compression, industry, pve and pvp players for both our corp and alliance.

Hi our corp and alliance is looking for more active miners, Orca pilots who can provide boosts and compression, industry, PVE and PVP to join us, if interested don’t hesitate to contact me…