Purple Void Corporation - Mining, Industry, PVE and PVP (UK, EU, US)

Hi we are looking for more miners, orca pilots who can boost and provide compression, industry, PVE and PVP players to join our corp and alliance. We are an mining and industry corp and we are doing alot new projects where we need miners to get materials as we build ships for our clients, lots of opportunities to make isk…

Hi we are looking for more miners, orca pilots who can boost and provide compression, industry, PVE and PVP players to join our corp and alliance. We are an mining and industry corp and we are doing alot new projects where we need miners to get materials as we build ships for our clients, lots of opportunities to make isk…so come join us.

Hi we are looking for more miners, orca pilots who can boost and provide compression, industry, PVE and PVP players to join our corp and alliance. We are an mining and industry corp and we are doing alot new projects where we need miners to get materials as we build ships for our clients, lots of opportunities to make isk…so come join us.

Hi still looking for players to join us read above…

Hello I’m looking for a laid back hi-sec corp to run with, I’m just over a month and enjoy mining and industry very much, I can have an Orca and can run compression and boosts.

Hey whats your in game name let me contact you there

Li See Ky

Hi we are looking for more miners, orca pilots who can boost and provide compression, industry, PVE and PVP players to join our corp and alliance. We are an mining and industry corp and we are doing alot new projects where we need miners to get materials as we build ships for our customers, lots of opportunities to make isk…so come join us.

Hi we are looking for more miners, orca pilots who can boost and provide compression, industry, PVE and PVP players to join our corp and alliance. We are an mining and industry corp and we are doing alot new projects where we need miners to get materials as we build ships for our customers, lots of opportunities to make isk…so come join us.

Hi there!

I’m interested in mainly flying armor logi ships (Inquisitor/ Augoror) for starters. I have completed your survey. I can Discord. I’m interested in pvp fleets mostly as an armor logi, but pve fleets are fine also if it’s a hard encounter. I love participating in wars, both defensive and offensive.

Hi Menander33 when you come online contact me thanks,