PVE questions

Its amazing how someone who has played the game before, with three accounts and moved around various corps doesn’t understand the game…

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for all the replies.

First I was not trolling.
As I only log in once a year just to keep my accounts active I have not done squat in a long time.

I am sorry if my post upset people.
I simply needed info to decide if to come back or not.
Since that has been answered by so many people Thanks.

Have Fun
Thanks again
Lpi

1 Like

Just out of curiousity, your character seems to have no kills or losses, so has non consensual PVP really been that big of an issue in EVE?

1 Like

I have multiple Characters and accounts and some were simply used to buy things from some stations.
Not all my characters were in corps and used for scouting or purchasing from far stations for my mains.

I was in many battles with some of my characters helping B.O.B from time to time as well as a few other larger corps.
My main characters have dreads and some (capital mining ships if I remember right).
I even have several stations stored on one or two of my other main accounts and characters.

Thanks
Lpi

1 Like

Nice story. However it doesn’t really answer the question.

I mean yes EVE is very PVP focused. However the reality is that for the vast majority of players who PVE, they never have an issue.

I’ve played for years, and while I’ve not been against PVP at times I enjoy the PVE side plenty. I’ve never run into an actual issue with non-consensual PVP.

So while there are not Pure PVE servers in EVE, it really is not hard to enjoy the PVE life in 99% safety.

Hey,

Ok here is one of my issues.

I want to come back but no PVP.
Now I can play in high sec but not the way I want for the following reason.

I want to be able to use my ships and stations and then create my own corp just for my accounts and characters.
If I do that I have to move out of high sec and that means likely PVP attacks and loss of ISK.
I want to be able to have all 3 of my account active at same time so one ship mines while other character s ships protect from NPC’s and other account hauls.

I did that some in my old corps in high sec as I got goods for the corps stations and then protect them or join in defense with other corps.

I now simply want/would like to be left to my own without the hassle or risk from PVP.
YEs I can play in high sec but not for what I would like to do or as much as I could.

Also I do see things changed a great deal so I have to relearn to play.

Anyways I am again going to shelve the game except for my yearly login.
Maybe in future I will change my mind on PVP or game play.
But for now I will continue to play my other games.

Thanks
Lpi

1 Like

Wow, sorry to hear that.

I fully understand your viewpoint, Eve is a great space based game and some people prefer to just relax and enjoy the great graphics. I’m mainly a PvE player in High Sec, sometimes doing little trips into Low and Null Sec space. I also do stealth PvP at the same time since I mainly fly cloaked ships, meaning I hide while they seek.

:wink:

Maybe consider setting up your characters in a small low level worm-hole? Of course there will always be the threat of PvP, guess the trick for PvE players in this game is to minimize the possibility of that happening.

Anyway, good luck to you.

once again
i am pretty sure that there are many games about building your own things, in space or elsewhere. You don’t even need a mmo, since you don’t sem to plan to interact with other people.
You don’t WANT to be involved in pvp. But when you login in eve, you ACCEPT to be involved in some sort of pvp (pvp = of course shooting each others, but also competition between players for resources,selling, trading etc). And when you undock, you accept to take the risk of being shot. It is like saying “i want to play soccer, but i want to be free to use my hands”. The answer is: NO (except for the goalkeeper, sure). So if you want to be kept outside of any form of pvp, don’t play eve.
Even in hi-sec, you can be involved in pvp. It is just that CONCORD will punish the agressor (punish, not prevent any agression, yes?)
And i don’t understand why you say that, to create your own corp you need to move out of high sec???
I really think that you won’t get what you want in eve

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.