PvP/PvE Null Corp Looking for You!

Have you ever been curious about Null Sec but are unsure about the commitments you might have to make to join an active group? Sentinel Solutions is recruiting PVE, PVP, and Indy pilots to join our IRL first, no alarm clock ops/mandatory fleet count Corp!

SN-SO is an active PVE/PVP focused corporation. We reside primarily in Null with our alliance and blues who frequently have multiple joinable fleets daily.

Opportunities for both large and small PVP fleets, ratting, exploration, mining, and more are here waiting for you!

SRP plus ore, ice, salvage, and PI buy back programs coupled with great content and an IRL first mentality makes for a great group to fly with!

Join our alliance discord channel (Sentinel Solutions) and ask for Codeen Jaynara, or Kesh Udan, or our in-game public chat channel, "SN-SO Pub” for more information.

Hello Kesh,

What TZ you guys based in?

1 Like

Hello! My apologies for not responding sooner. Apparently the notifications for this had been turned off.
We are a mix! Mostly USTZ and AUTZ, but we also have a few EUTZ members, as well!

What time zone are you primarily in?

Still happily recruiting! Shoot me a message here or in-game for more info!

what region ns are u in, Sansha Gurista.
and do u guys accept newbros

Hello! Yes, we are NewBro friendly. Though, we do have a small requirement of 30 days played time, first.

I shot you a message in-game about our location! Check it out, and reply there or here.

I apologize for the long response time, but I was out of my country for the past few weeks with no internet service or phone signal.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.