Want your character to stand out a bit better and have a nicer UI where people can better see what you are offering?
QSNA EVE Boards are now open to public.
It’s recommended to use “FOR SALE” preset when adding character to include all standings, skills and implants and to set them as public visibility.
In accordance to the rules the skills are pulled from ESI, with top right corner showing timestamp of last update.
Benefits to sellers / buyers:
- All standings are listed, so you can easily check any faction / corp / agent you might be interested in
- All skills from game present and there is filter so that buyers can look up certain skills more easily
- All ships from game are present, along with search filter for specific ships / groups. Additionally the board shows related skills
- All ships have mastery levels now displayed, so you can display / see if the character is barely able to sit in the ship or he can actually use it. You can also create training plan for each mastery and see how long it would take to train. (for now without taking into account remaps, so gives best case scenario)
- All implants are included automatically for displaying, so you do not need to list your implants separately on the forums
- Future update will most likely bring estimated pricing per jump clone (If implants / clones scopes are selected and public, which they should be if you use “FOR SALE” preset)
How do I add character?
– Just simply press add character, set “FOR SALE” preset and login via EVE
I decided I don’t want to sell my toon, how can I hide sensitive information?
– Just redo the process, but instead of “FOR SALE” preset, select something more restrictive and set to private what you don’t want show (NOTE: skills and standings are always public)
Can I delete character?
– At the moment, there is no way to delete the character. You can remove the scopes from EVE applications in which case the updates will stop. I am working on delete feature, which will either be automatic after user revokes application or manual delete button, but this is most likely not coming in next 2-3 weeks
If any happy buyers or sellers want to donate to this project, [QSNA] Quantum Anomaly Corporation is accepting donations.