Quality of life PI changes

Could we get the ability to select multiple factories on a planet and have all selected factories draw from or deposit to the same node or storage facility with the same command.

Setting up production lines as is gets a bit tedious queuing 10 factory’s inputs and outputs separately… and then doing that another 6 times, for 3 different toons on that account… for x amount of accounts…

Yeah PI gets out of control quickly.

3 Likes

There is a lot of quality of life improvements that could be made to PI. One I would like to see is a saved template, so a player could make a template on a planet then use that on other planets and characters. It would be similar to exporting your overview settings and your other alts can use the same overview settings.

PI is low priority, but this and many other changes to include balancing should be looked at when PI is on the dock packet to be worked on as it won’t be touched for 5-10 years, which is fine, it is low fun, and thus makes it low priority. But do to new industry requirements, it is slightly more important than it used to be.

Cheers,

Poseidon Kronus

2 Likes

PI is low priority, but this and many other changes to include balancing should be looked at when PI is on the dock packet to be worked on as it won’t be touched for 5-10 years, which is fine, it is low fun, and thus makes it low priority. But do to new industry requirements, it is slightly more important than it used to be.

That’s a pretty subjective statement - some people enjoy it and for them it is a high priority! :slight_smile:

I enjoy PI and I am with you, but if you are looking at Eve as a whole is how I was ranking PI, I would assume many activities in game are above PI which is why it will get a low priority. We just need a good list of things CCP to work on when it does come around to be worked.

Cheers,

Poseidon Kronus

It would be cool if you just got the isk without having to do anything.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.