Quality of Life Updates

Another QOL update that would benefit a lot of players is bigger broadcast buttons. Maybe even another window that can be undocked, those tiny buttons that all look the same at the bottom of the screen don’t help at all.

1 Like

Characters with ISD in front of their names are now making the announcements that characters with CCP in front of their names have always made before?

I guess if you have someone working for free, you might as well exploit them.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The clone change is very nice; the rest is, for me, meh.
Did CCP make any particular popular gameplay worse with the remaining changes?

1 Like

I caught that as well but wasn’t going to say anything. Who did Dorrim Barstorlode piss off to get stuck with the job of telling us all? :rofl:

3 Likes

How many years will it take to get a non-shitty default overview for new players? Probably the biggest QoL update you could do in Eve’s entire lifetime.

4 Likes

EVEUNI Can TEXT be added in addition to Attribute’s Images Throughout the EVEUNI website?

The QoL changes look great.
Multiple clones in station, at last …
Burst jammers are a pita, so at least that’s a step in the right direction …
Target breaker changed into signature radius reducer, great. Maybe it can mean something for blops too (p.s. fix the Widow CCPrettyplease) ?

A bit concerned about usability of sb’s, at this rate (slower warp, reduction of squad size, defender missiles, now sig reduction to cruiser size) the delicate art form of dropping bombs on blobs is under tremendous pressure. I didn’t have the impression that sb’s were terribly awesome nor efficient in the current massive war in the southwest - in fact they look quite underwhelming but I could be wrong.

Just making sure there’s an official thread before anyone complains there isn’t. :wink:

3 Likes

How about an option in settings to always keep the Neocom above other windows?
With several trading alts, and multiple windows open shuffling stuff around to manage ones market manipulation schemes getting to the Neocom without having windows overlapping them would be a big relief… plus - it just looks unprofessional when the main toolbar in a game can be ‘drowned out’ and for some reason windows have stopped auto raising even when you click on them to choose them - unless you find and hit the top row on a particular window (or select it from the Neocom menu) - no clue why you felt that was necessary to make or create that constant annoyance throughout every single EVE session for the rest of eternity through one of the later patches so be nice if you fixed that too but…
Search menu instead of dropdown menus when you have a gazillion items to search through like finding specific sold item in the wallet transactions window would be nice as well… and I’m not the only one in the 10k member corp to have complained about that one either…

2 Likes

2 things.

1st this isn’t the thread for this.

1. use paragraphs and better sentencing please.

Install multiple Jump Clones is a very good change.
Just seen that ability live here at this station Kisogo VII - State War Academy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.