Queer Eye for the Spod Guy [USTZ, Industry, PvP]

Either you’re giving the queer eye or you are a Spod guy. You love the way it melts. You love the reaction you get at station. You love the ISK.

Or maybe you love playing with Spod. Building all the pieces and parts of EVE. Figuring out how to move it, how to build it, how to turn it into mountains of ISK.

You know how to get rocks off.

But you’ve got that queer desire for more. Bigger rocks. Bigger risk. Bigger mountains of ISK.

Space Hogs is a high risk venture for Spodbrains who want more dopamine. Come test your love of Spod and see if the cheddar is worth the squeeze.

Mining, PvP, Industry, Hulk wrecks

IGC: The Boar’s Head Public House

USTZ

1 Like

Hi There!
Sub Inc. Is a corporation that is interested in Joint-operations with other corporations. We would be interested in mining with you or having you guys join us in the wormhole for the C5 gas mining Fleets. - Where we clear the Sleeper rats from the profit heavy gas fields, and mine it all in. Come see what Undocking can do for you.

Sub Inc. Undocking is our Specialty.

Daily out of TZ bump.

Dumping a bump for the US dudes that have the day off.

Just going to bump me out eh? Toss me to the corner like rubbish? Well, if you do join us on fleets one day. I’m certainly not bringing you any water. Enjoy the scratchy throats.

Sub Inc. Come see what Undocking can do for you.

1 Like

I think you should contact us ingame or on our pubchat Mortiare. We’d be able to talk things over with single malt… water is to make ice for the scotch.

1 Like

I’ll send you a mail!

Bump!

Still looking for spud guys! We pay you by the M3!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.