Question about mining bots

Or even confirmed as bots. That is why CCP will not put a bounty on them.

And CCP don’t have any problem with players killing unarmed “civilians” in game.

1 Like

You can mine more than veldspar in highsec.

Yeah, that fact has already been established.

But hey, thanks for posting anyway…

The real question, in my mind, is what do these NPC bots DO with the ORES they mine? What happens to it, does it just disappear from existence? Is that part of the scarcity program?

2 Likes

From a reality standpoint, yes those Ores just disappear and are indeed an aspect of the ‘Scarcity’ phase, as in making it much tougher for Capsuleers to collect the Ores.

From a RP standpoint and in-game actions, those Ores are transported by an NPC Industrial ship to a station / structure and dropped off to be used by the NPC Mining Fleets Faction / Corp.

…but that’s just fiction, right? The ORE is not used for anything like manufacturing, it’s just gone.

The same magic that the Blood Raiders, and others, use to make the ore disappear is used by them to make all the ships that appear by magic for people to kill in missions.

Also, shooting and killing the diamond rats is quite diverting entertainment.

Meanwhile, back to the plot.
Yeah, gank and bump suspected bots as much as you like. Unfortunately, a lot of a gankers enjoyment is in the whining tears - bots don’t do that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.