Mining not possible

The NPC Mining fleet break down complete systems. So has to search several systems to find a belt with ores left.
This should be changed urgently, as mining in the high is no longer reasonably possible
Sorry bad english ^^

Try relocating to a less populated region. I’ve got several spots at the fringes of high-sec space where I mine sometimes, and haven’t had issues with these fleets yet. - Sure, I see them around, but there is usually plenty of rocks to mine regardless.

From what I’ve read about these fleets, they are there to deter miners from sticking to highly populated, high-security systems, and encourage a bit of movement. (As well as give combat pilots a chance to loot some ore as well.) Avoid those regions, and you should be fine.

i am mining at 0.7 and 0.6 Systems …

I believe the fleets only mine within a certain number of jumps from their home station. You have to figure out where they are coming from and move to a system out if their range.

ah … thats possible
I have a look
thx

How populated is the region these systems are in? Perhaps try looking for a less populated region and see if that helps.

The reality is, though, that not all of high-sec space is over-mined like this by NPCs. If you are in a location where this is a problem, you need to find a better location. They definitely exist, and I’d be willing to bet there are far more of those than not.

Kill them. Take the ore for yourself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So kill them.

Put some heads together, it’s not that hard. They’re easy to kill, escalations simple to manage, sure the drops & rewards are total ■■■■ but I’m sure there’s corporations and individual miners who can put some isk in a jar to keep space clean.

They mine it away, exactly because CCP wants that to happen. They’re not going to reduce it. On the contrary.

There are a lot of asteroids left in Abudban, friend. You could come to Abudban and mine in those belts. Did I mention that you could mine here in Abudban?

2 Likes

It’s a trap!

Lady Ayeipsia – I am shocked … shocked and astounded, that in EvE there could be People Settling Traps

1 Like

This actually sounds like a great feature to me.

Not sure why anybody would want to change it, other than laziness.

It’s worse than you think… There are people setting traps to trap the people setting traps!

Trapception.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.