Question regarding Sansha Anoms

So I’ve been running anoms in gallante space for a hot minute and I’m tired of shooting at Serp rats. So I get an idea for myself “why don’t I go to sansha anom space and farm there till I get myself a frigate and cruiser bpc and build one for my “Collection””.

Anyway, I was doing really well in gallante space shooting serp rats and scanning down 3/10 and 4/10 sites. I come out to the Ammatar Mandate side of space and I’ve been running sansha anoms for over a week now.

So my question is this, is there a better place to run these anoms? I read in eve uni that some of amarr space also has sansha anoms, but I have no clue where. Also are Sansha sites predispositioned to be a lot worse rates of faction rat spawns etc? I’ve run countless in the last near 2 weeks and have not had a single faction spawn on an anom and the 3/10 and 4/10 I’ve ran have dropped personal effects and I got two faction armor reppers but that’s it.

Maybe there is something I’m missing here? Does anything else change the spawn rate for the faction rats? also if anyone knows a good cluster of .05 and .06 areas to spawn dens etc could you please tell me?

Thanks!

1 Like

There shouldn’t be a preferential space for these anomes besides Stain itself.

There are a couple of high sec islands in Derelik and Devoid where you can sometimes find a lot of anoms and signatures that have accumulated there over a couple of days. Look at Dotlan to find them. Domain also has vast stretches of 0.5 and 0.6 systems.

I’ll have to check out Domain then. Not having much luck in Derelik.

I remember when I was playing years ago there was some hidden factor in how good the ratting was by something I think they called a systems “true sec” or something similar. Didn’t know if the same thing held sway in High sec space and Anom running. I’m coming up on 2 weeks and a couple hundred sites run in Derelik with no faction spawn to speak of. Just rather weird it seems.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.