Radial menu not working for dock

The radial menu for jump gates works, but the one for docking at a station does not.

I have the same issue, glad it’s not just me. I radial menu press-hold select dock and it does nothing, I actually have to select the dock button from the top menu.

same issue here radial menu not working for docking

I’ve had a lot of problems with the radial menu working intermittently on all commands, switched back to the old UI because of it

Anyone found a pattern on this? Couldn’t repeat it.

This always happens once I’ve been in a station where there’s a lot of players, I’ve noticed. The bug stays until the game is restarted.

I seem to be having the issue with citadels, but not stations.

Still happening. I have 3 accounts and it doesn’t happen on all of them. It may also not be specific to the photon UI.

Also, radial menu for set destination in the location dialog is also affected.

This is most anoying. It sometimes works and other times doesnt.

Radial menu still not working randomly on various commands

Yup, Still happening.

Just tested: the issue resolved when I did ESC → Reset Settings → Clear All Cache Files.

Right before, the radial menu for dock would not do anything, but left-click->dock worked. After, radial dock worked.

I installed the Eve Uni overview, and it stopped working again (using radial dock on a structure is not working, on the overview is also not working, but on the locations dialog is working).

Since I begin using Photon Ui, docking doesnt work from radial menu anymore when using the overview…

If it is on a saved locations, It works.

Glad to see I’m not the only one… but a bit sad to see the post is from august and they impleented it in tranquility without being solved xD

Edit: Cleared cache and its working again …
Thanks to Anzore Pours Thiesant

Yes, I found that out while docking in Jita from my instant dock spot, with half a bil cargo in my blockade runner…I got aimed at by bots and almost lost the ship because of it.

I wonder would ccp give the stuff back to me if I lost it because of their incompetence?

Thank you Anzore Pours Thiesant - seems to have worked. It was really bugging me and only cost one ship :frowning:

Nope stopped working again.

I’m still having issues with random commands on the radial menu, not just docking. I will go back to the old UI for the moment

Also, if I try and move my ship after jumping to the next gate via the radial menu, I just draw a box on the screen (like trying to select multiple targets). If I use right click or the selected item box, the problem does not occur. I think the radial menu has some deep seated issues with photon UI.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.