Radical improvement to mining: the audible alert module

Now lets put your “statement” to the test. You still assume that the majority of miners are afk. Regardless of evdience to the contrary. You are asking for a device which already exists in the game and you are free to choose to ignore or pay attention to the sound effects you are asking for a module to be created to do.

You also are asking automation for D-scan to be added to the game.

The root cause of the problem you determined is AFKing. The solution is to not afk. This is not a solution to you and you request that a device to make it easier for you to be MORE afk be created.

Want to play facts? I’ll bring yours to the table for you.

snip Removed off topic Image ~Buldath snip

So are you admitting you were wrong with your interpretation of “100%(?)”?

The root cause of the problem you determined is AFKing.

Wrong again. The inevitable boredom of mining for ~4 hours and being absent during ganking are the main causes.

You also are asking automation for D-scan to be added to the game.

Wrong again and yet another ad hominem. Following others’ suggestions that it be added to the game, I said that Local should be removed entirely from 0.0 and LS to balance it.

Snipped Removed Off topic Portion of this post in an effort to not have to delete the whole thing. ~Buldath snip

I am confirming your interpretation of “100%(?)” is so drastically off that you don’t even know what the real percentage is.

Eve online does not dictate that you must be bored for 4 hours or not. That is your decision. It also does not mandate that you be at keyboard (which is what Away From Keyboard means) during, before, after, or even beyond undocking. Those decisions are yours to make and you will have to deal with the consequences of your choices. It is not my responsibility to make sure you activate defensive modules or have a chance of running away when a fight happens. That is entirely on your head.

snip Removed about half this post, Off topic portions in an effort to not need to delete the whole post ~Buldath snip

It is increasingly amusing that I am Asked to close down a complete legal thread. As mentioned earlier who knows how many posts now, Anyone can Suggest anything for EVE As long as it is EVE related. This post is.

8 Posts have been removed for Off topic, and some posts edited. Those edited had a mix of off topic and valued information in them, so in an effort to not delete information that is valuable, they were edited and off topic correspondence was removed.

1 Like

You deleted the automation request part but left the denial of the automation request…
Guess I’ll return it.

Still no counterarguments. It needn’t have any effect on the market as yield can simply be changed to compensate.

The suggestion I posted earlier makes this one more awkward. I didn’t receive much feedback on that but it’s a suggestion that benefits more players.

Though I’m no fan of this module. I love the name and hope it makes it to the game. AFK Module I A.K.A Another Free Kill. What would you do with an audible alert? Warp off to grab a combat vessel and come back to do battle with concord?
Here’s an idea: Make the module give you criminal status and immune to live fire but you are forced to pick a ship to do hono(u)rable space battle in should someone find you while using this module. Ship size must be equal to the mining vessel you are caught in. Further details can be hashed out once I know you are onbored.

I think all mining lasers/strip miners should stop after every cycle and move to a random slot after every cycle so they can’t be botted :slight_smile: (and then we can have the audible alert thing)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.