Rage Rolling Is Trash with No Counter-Play

When I tell you I LOLed.

I just try to see how many puns I can fit in before he breaks the rules and gets it locked.

I mean is it my fault when he’s in love with his hole? I mean 72 hrs of solo hole control?

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a productive discussion, because you have no idea what I’m talking about. It would be me trying to teach you how rage rolling and jspace work and you trying to figure it out.

What is with this forum and people posting their opinions on subjects they know nothing about?

You’re right, I don’t ship about WH’s, but I have read a forum post or two, and you ain’t exactly making a compelling argument.

You’re double posting, making ad hominem attacks by posting people’s killboards, won’t post your argument where there actually are a ton of people who do know about WH mechanics, and are making a argument that is most frequently made by bad players who think that the solution to their problems is that their enemies be nerfed.

Hell, even the thread you linked to support your position was a bunch of people disagreeing with OP.

lol. “look, here’s proof that this is an issue.” Links a thread where everyone disagrees that it’s an issue.

That one gave me a good laugh for real.

Maybe you’re right. Dunno. But you certainly aren’t convincing anyone with what you have been posting. And, no, I’m not just going to take your word for it.

" Links a thread where everyone disagrees that it’s an issue."

If you’ll notice, all of those who disagreed

1. didn’t live in Jspace
  2. Didnt know what rage rolling was

However, since you don’t know Jspace mechanics, you don’t know that their ‘disagreements’ are utter nonsense, you legitimately think people with knowledge on the matter are disagreeing.

Just like Gix & Geo will disagree with me that ragerolling is a problem when neither of them know what it is. If someone read my thread and didn’t know those two only screw around in 10mil ships in highsec, they might think the same as you.

Eve still has a HUGE problem with people putting their 2cents on issues they know nothing about. Kudos to you for atleast acknowledging it!

I heard Wingspan knows quite a bit about WH. If you share which hole you’re in, I’m sure they could come and help :smiley:

I know exactly what rage rolling is, and you don’t gotta live in j-space to know about WHs. Thwre is a counter. You simply can’t cause you choose to live in your hole alone. And thats on you bruv. Like I said, just drop the hole name. I heard Wingspan can help. They deliver ammo and stuff to WHers.

Imagine thinking the ISK worth of ship is how good it is ROFL.

People do know how to google. The first time I heard of rage rolling, googled it, read for like 10 mins, understood the mechanics and the counters to it. You simply want it gone because you choose not employ any of the counters :smiley:

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

9. Use of kill reports & chatlogs to troll & flame is prohibited.

Pilots are permitted to post chatlogs and kill reports on the EVE Online forums if it adds to and is relevant to ongoing discussion, however this may not be done to flame, troll, insult, shame or bait other corporations other pilots.

Closed.