[RAZSU] Zaibatsu Associated News Institute hub

Explosive device goes off inside Ohrion cloning clinic!

Nannaras X - Hoiyori Colony

June 10th - YC 120

Tragedy strikes Hoiyori as news of a I.E.D (Improvised Explosive Device) going off inside of a Ohrion cloning clinic that stored valuable research to the Organic Rejuvenation Initiative (ORI).

Just as the day shift arrived this morning, an explosion erupted from center of the building’s main lobby. The explosion injured three Ohrion scribes and killed two Hoiyori colonists coming in for appointments. Two of the said scribes are in critical condition, one of which is a high-ranking researcher for the ORI who is named Tobias Zirud. Chances are in their favor that they’ll both pull though. However, for our two unfortunate victims of this dishonorable act of terrorism.

Myrskytuuli police have recovered what was left of the explosive, examined the damage done to the lobby, and can safely confirm that the source of the damage was caused by a hastily put together explosive device. Details are still case sensitive as the regiment continues to process the evidence left at the scene. However, the Paalikko, Tokitu Yaken, had this to say to ZANIE:

“I have failed the people of Hoiyori. Plain and simple, I will accept this and move on to ensure that whoever committed this cowardly attack against us will be found and made an example of. As well as guarantee this will never happen again by eliminating this threat before it gets to powerful. You have my word on this.”

This attack has been the first bump in the ambitious progression of the ORI. Since the initial announcement, a total of one-hundred and ninety-six Hoiyori citizens have been treated with only twenty-one still attending rehabilitation sessions for their new body parts. . If Tobias Zirud was fatally injured in this attack, there is a strong chance the ORI would’ve been set back three or more cases of stairs in their research in more effective cloning methods.

In light of those attack against Ohrion facilities, Tuilina Malioka had this to say:

“It shows a lot of who we’re are dealing with when you examine their actions. What are they doing? Murdering civilians seeking aid? Attempting an assassination on brilliant individuals? Why? What have we done? We’ve been purifying these people of corruption, restoring their humanity. Whoever is behind these attacks is not some misunderstood rebel worthy of sympathy. Rather, it was someone who finds it necessary to resort to violence to stop something that can be beneficial to organic life.”

Passionate words from the Ohrion Matron. The question that remains now is - what is being done to ensure this won’t happen again? Beside camera footage currently being reviewed multiple times to discover how the bomb got in. An overhaul of security protocol of all Ohrion facilities across the Zaibatsu’s sphere of influence is currently being planned out. As well as the allocation of an additional office or offices, depending on the need, from less essential posts.

If this story evolves over the coming days, ZANIE will be there on location.

4 Likes