Reactions

Rumors are going around that CCP is moving reactions into high-sec is this rumor true or is it just a pipedream?

1 Like

No idea. Though I wonder if this thread counts as rumor mongering. :thinking: :smirk: :upside_down_face:

That would possibly be a good reaction.

2 Likes

Good for who though. :slight_smile:

I’m asking a legitimate question someone said they watched it being mentioned on a vid, prob is we cannot find the video. So the forum is my next port of call.

Ignore him. He’s one of a small group of posters angry about being the “victim” of moderation. They don’t accept having their bad posts deleted like the rest of us proles.

As for your question. I don’t know, but I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread in hopes of finding out.

Not sure if projecting or swinging in the air uncontrollably but I never had issues with moderation so not even sure about where your nonsensical accusation is coming from. :upside_down_face:

If it was not abvious based on the emojis then here I state it, it was just a joke fitting the thread that’s all. If you check my posting history you can see I often post such. Nothing implied just a random somewhat related joke. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Do you ever read the Amazon Q&A section for some product, and you see people responding to questions with “I don’t know” or something along those lines? Why do people feel the need to do that?

Anyway, OP, I don’t know.

I sure hope not. LowSec is finally getting to a healthy place and seeing real activity this past year. If anything CCP needs to press the gas a little harder as far as nerfing HiSec.

I don’t know. :blush: :smiling_imp: :dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

Even worse are the ones who post a review of a product, and the review is just a picture of them and nothing else.

If you haven’t done so yet then never check Steam(community) curators and their game reviews. :wink:

I only buy games specifically endorsed by Waifu Hunter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.