Reactivating paid subscription account

Long ago I had a paid account. But for the last couple years at least I’ve had an alpha account. I am thinking about reactivating my paid account for a couple of months. Eve can be a welcome distraction from the pandemic.

Is it possible to reactivate an old subscription account? How would it be done? My credit card is different now, and I don’t remember my old password.

What is the current monthly subscription fee?

Is it possible to add my paid subscription character to my alpha character account, or would the alpha account and subscription account have to be separate?

Is it within the rules of the game to play the subscription character one day and the alpha character another day?

Can the subscription character sell things to the alpha character?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Is it possible to reactivate an old subscription account?
Yes

How would it be done?

What is the current monthly subscription fee?

Is it possible to add my paid subscription character to my alpha character account
Yes, but not for free.

Is it within the rules of the game to play the subscription character one day and the alpha character another day?
Yes

Can the subscription character sell things to the alpha character?
Yes

1 Like

contact support or try lost pasword function on account management website.

https://secure.eveonline.com/AddGameTime/?lan=en

yes

yes

yes. you can use deliver to from playerowned citadels without costs or create private contract, or use jetcaning in space.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the replies. I had a pleasant encounter recently in help chat, and that has put me in a good mood, so I am considering reactivating my old account. It is so rare to meet people in-game who are pleasant, mature and helpful.

After reading through some of the links provided here I think I won’t transfer my old character to my existing [alpha] account. I don’t want to pay extra. If I could reactivate my old paid subscription for 3 months, that would be great. I hope I can do that.

If I have 2 accounts, the alpha and the subscription, I will probably switch back and forth between them. My alpha character has some blueprints that I don’t think my old character had.

1 Like

in my experience it’s not rare, it is frequent. Even the guys who shot you can be nice guys.

I wish I had your experience! But maybe try hanging out in Mining chat. It is absolutely filled with jerks. Profanity, insults, everything except mining chat. Mining chat–and some of the other in-game chats–are confirmation that the internet in general and online games in particular are a sewer. That has been my experience through my years of playing Asheron’s Call and Eve Online. When the internet began I had high hopes that it would change people for the better. I’m much more jaded now.

But I’m glad your experience has been more pleasant.

A big thank you to the people who answered, and especially to the Eve support person who was able to revive my old subscription account.

I created my original character way back in 2005! Imagine that. Life was so different then. I was in my 40s, it was before my wife’s illness…such a long time ago.

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.