Reasons to Not Perma Ban gigX

This thread will be closed (pretty much soon enough) just like all the others were, especially since you have mentioned the Mittani, CSM (corruption) etc. words that probably CCP doesn’t like seeing in general
meh

I could (how did he say it, spam?) you again by telling you policies for RL threats were different now and then, but you don’t want to hear facts do you?

What you don’t want to hear, is if it was bad enough for a new policy to be made as a result, then it was bad enough to let him be cast out without one.

RL threats? Goons and test come to hold your dick in RL?

Policy change came after his punishment was changed, after the public apology, etc. You know, the facts you don’t want to bother looking up or hearing. It doesn’t fit your narrative, shallow argument, nor does it bring Gigx back. In the end, you seriously need to ask your alliance what is going to happen now that Gigx is gone for good, because he’s not coming back.

Oh, well then, a public apology will get Gigx unbanned the same as Mittani? Why didn’t you just say so? By the way, I’m not in any alliance.

I really wish you would read… policy changed after all those things, no it won’t help. But thanks for playing. Gigx is gone. “BUT THE MITTANI” isn’t going to help or change this outcome.

#TheJudgeDidNothingWrong
#KeepGigxPermaBanned

Wish you would read. There would be no “policy” if not for Mittani’s actions that necessitated such policy being created. Therefore, the cause of needing such policy should have been removed permanently. Instead , all a GOON has to say is “Hurp derp I’m sorry drool” and all is fine and dandy.

Juvir, some of this community is trying to point out to you that they believe they have strong evidence to support Crowd Control Productions staff displaying bias towards a specific in game group and their relation with the player council (CSM).

Whilst one may not share the opinion:

Essentially, if a behaviour is treated a certain way then “fairness” suggests we can expect a similar punishment to be handed down depending on severity of the crime.

We don’t expect a hugely severe crime to be punished less harshly than something the community perceives as less severe.

I think the idea that other people “aren’t” listening is projection on your part.

1 Like

I too have made threats when corp thief struck. Last was about 3-4 years ago. Where is my punishment?

1 Like

Sure, but if the law has changed since the case you are referring to, then your argument doesn’t hold water in court does it? That’s the point. You can’t reference old case law if the law has been changed since that verdict, nor can you try that person again for the same crime if they have had a verdict passed. Just like OJ Simpson being found not guilty. He can’t be tried for murder again, no double jeopardy. It’s not a fairness point of view if the “law” or in this case “policy” has been changed since the last incident.

Never reported I think.
Edit: where I can find EULA?

https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/eve-eula-en/

1 Like

Changed my previous post before the replies to it had finished being written, will read now.

I actually tried to keep up with the original as well as the edit

Thread closed.

1 Like