Rebalancing old PVE missions for Alpha state

Yep, done that too, still do on occasion; kitey Dragoon or Algos to split the spawns is my preference; using drones as murderbots.

Can be a bit long-winded but still fun in a tactical way.

1 Like

That’s pretty fun TBH…AB’ing around everywhere…

:red_circle: You can run almost any L3 security mission specifically in Amarr space with a shield buffer fitted Oracle. Scorch or Radio/Infrared blap most missions with ridiculous ease.

Co-Head of the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] here. We are always hiring mission runners- Alpha and Omega - to service our clients, and I can tell you straight up that Alphas are capable of completing any L3 mission even in T1-fitted T1 ships. There is zero need to rebalance missions to be more Alpha friendly. In fact, it is even possible to complete L4 missions in T1-fitted T1-ships using Alpha skill constraints, too, were Alphas permitted to run L4s. If you’d like to learn how to blitz missions and get paid to run those missions, come join the USIA discord server and we can discuss the opportunities we provide.

2 Likes

I have subbed a one month Omega since today , just to run the Abysmal filament that was thrown in today crate.
I was scared to do it in Alpha state. I run a T1 in 5 minutes and got a nice Dramavik BPC.
Good stuff. But this is an out-of-ordinary time for me; been running Alpha for the past four years…

1 Like

There’s more stuff than combat to this thread. Some COSMOS missions are not properly tagged. It happened to me to do one of these inadvertely; I could not find any informations for items required except on Uniwiki. Being an Omega would not do much difference in this case. You would have trouble anyway, finding the required items. Understand what is a COSMOS mission, and what are the new mining agents? Do I get banned if I quit a mission? More user friendly is also an argument. Taking down a Mach in a T1 BC can be also an argument but a minor one… Agents info are outdated but not because life is harder in Alpha, but because Alpha opened a more player-friendly aspect of the game and that needs to be cultivated, expanding the descriptions beyond the old ways.

I Think gernal must be rework the Agent Missions. why i have a Caldari standing by 9.07? for some years I can set with a high faction standing POS in highsec, or create a Jumpclone. Today I can safe only some isk for a market order, wow…

I know Eve online is an PvP game etc… but I have enoy to fly missions, its releaxing and you can do it alone.

As a player that grinded his first omega using gnosis in lvl 3 missions, when first version of alpha state was released (only BC you could fly as alpha). I find this discussion very hilarious…

You know that omega don’t give any benefits for this?

I’m ok with that. I had some 500.000 free skill points I could inject right after enabling Omega.
Not a big change, but going from small turrets 1 to 5 instantly was not bad… at least for me…!?

Are you doing solo frigate abyss or what? Since cruisers use medium weapons

I know I will get back to Alpha at some point, that skill injection was relevant for my t1 frig.
Abyss is completely another context from normal security missions, COSMOS, and
stuff like that. I had a hole in that gunnery compartment, that’s it.
I also wanted to do Abyss. I feel a little safer now. Don’t wanna loose a ship like that, so I’m enjoying them in cruisers for now, maybe when I will feel confident enough I will give it a go in my t1 frig.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.