Rebuilding The Eriker Tribe

The mystery was t pointing to the unfolding of the story but to the mysteries as in the new spiritual lineage - if that makes sense?

1 Like

Hmm. On consideration, I think we all understand the downsides of all of this and why this seems odd and strange to us. At the same timeā€¦

Mr. Eriker, you say you understand the discrepancies and the difficulties you will have making people understand, much less believe, what your Grandfather has said. You say you are pursuing this agenda, with these terms and this specific framing, because this was charged to you by your Grandfather. A familial obligation is an honorable charge. One undertaken with clear-eyed awareness that it is near (if not truly) impossible to pull off, especially so.

I wish you luck in yourā€¦ quest? It will not be an easy road you walk.

1 Like

Thank you sir. Oh dear. Damn. Taking on damage - have to dock.
What happened to the readout. Everything black.
God that hurts.
Iā€™m confused.
What was happening.
Must have been destroyed!
What was I doing?
Seems like a dream.
No. That was real.
The first rebirth of clone hurts like hell.
Iā€™ll have to be more careful next. Time.
End.

1 Like

From where I came, citizens are all members of corporation that makes them feel good when they can say proudly they are part of Caldari State, working hard, lifing pretty nice life all around, in peace. Even when there were Gallente, Minmatar and Caldari all mixed in that pot, Island on Planet in Funtanainen System. You can read about it in my Bioā€¦ Maybe its the corporate values that were so influential on these peoples life. :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.