Recruiting Alphas, Newbro’s & Non-Bitter-Vets for High Sec & WH Life

Hi Alex
Ill get one of the guys online to message you and give you our info so you can have a chat with everyone to see what you think

Hey - really interested in joining! Would be great to talk to someone about it :slight_smile:

Hi Dax

Join our public channel “Sol-r recruitment” and have a chat with everyone and get to know us

Sounds great will do when I’m on next - thanks!

Hey where do I find the channel?

In any of the chat window’s (local,corp) look at the top left of the window
You will see a small chat bubble
Click on the bubble to open the menu
At the top of the menu in the search box enter Sol-r recruitment
When you click join it should open the chat window

To the top!

Hi all

We are still looking for new and old players to join us, join our public channel for a chat or send me a message in game

Hi,

vet player returning after a long iatus. I did not decide yet if i’ll get an omega account. 83 millions skills points, character is a missioner build and indy. Would like to be part of a good group of friendly player. I am looking for a friendly corp with no drama. I am here to learn and having fun, it is not a job. So if you wanna know more, let me know. Thx.

Hi lupus

Its cool if you want to stay alpha ill be logging in soon ill send you a message

Still looking for mature pilot’s to join our crew

look us up in-game or comment on here if you would like to know more

Till then fly safe

Still looking for mature pilot’s to join our crew

look us up in-game or comment on here if you would like to know more

Till then fly safe

I’m interested. Played from 2008-2012 and thinking of coming back. Currently, I have this toon and a Hulk / Orca mining alt. I am thinking of re-focusing on being a freighter / hauler. I sucked at pvp.

Hi Muadeib

Have a look at our public channel mate have a chat with some of the guys in there and see what you think also check out the info on our web site http://sol-r.shivtr.com hope to chat to you soon

What timezones are you active in? I’m a returning player who wants to pick up the game again.

We are active accross basically all time zones now
Not very often there isn’t people online

Ok, I will try to pop in the recruitement channel tonight then. We can have a chat there.

Im working tonight but any of the guys in there can help

Hit me up about some corp possibilities!@!

Talon Karda in game

Hi mate

I got the ceo to send you a message looking forward to catching up when im on next