Recruitment Closed - thanks

Recruitment Closed

3 Likes

666 here, yes, we need more lovers lol, to be added into the soul den ov crazy and inhumane comedy ! maa, what else can this one say, I cam here as a new bro, now I feel more like a pro, almost :sweat_smile: also, don’t be a sensitive soul, be offended by small talk, is an offence to us all I think, but for me personally, if you get offended by normal things like #### or #### well then, eat a toe :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think ive only started playing on the daily for about a month and a bit

1 Like

Played eve for 3 years on and off found you guys and its on, on like 13 hours plus a day thank you for all the fun times :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Came for the Non-Serious. Stayed for the Gamers! <3

1 Like

Demanding a full API to apply to your no drama corp? Seems like drama to me, right from the start.

1 Like

Never a dull moment on comms! Come and be more than a cog in a machine… unless you want to be that I guess

1 Like

Hi! I am new player, how do i apply?

1 Like

Join the in game channel ‘Wacky’s hole’ for a chat and we’ll go from there!

1 Like

Daily Bump

It goes up like the noon day sun!

Removed a post and replies that violated this section of the forum’s rules.

1 Like

Much appreciated, I know your very busy but thank you for taking the time.

Well, I can only say that Wacky’s corp is the best and I stand by that opinion. :+1:

3 Likes

I agree, this guy has a awesome corp. I like the name, the people in it. Everything seems to be good about it. Keep up the good work. Too bad I am a solo player and they want team otherwise I would have fun with these guys and their amazing gameplay :grin:

2 Likes

I want to join when I turn 18. I’m 13 but I’ll keep an eye on this corp. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Please also keep the bumps to once per 24 hour period as well. (This will count for your daily bump)

1d since last past, up we go!

Thanks ISD & CCP for cleaning this thread

Daily bump - Still recruiting

1 day since last bump so up we go, we are still recruiting, major conduits ran last night, was a blast