Red Frog Freight - High sec freight service

Hi, second time using this service, they are the best

Fast and safe! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

fast, simple, safe

Nearly 2 days waiting for you to accept a contract. Not precisely fast. Followed every step as instructed.

We accept the contract when we are ready to move them. Weekend load is always higher then the weekdays. And some new dev notes just came out about huge changes to industry so everyone is moving stuff around in anticipation.

Hey RF Freight team,

Are contract completions guaranteed? , or is it possible that nobody picks it and the contract expires?

It is not guaranteed sadly. In the last ten years we have had two expire that were correctly set up. But overall tens of thousands of contracts are moved long before they get close.

2 expires is 10 years?!

Even real-life shipping services which Guarantee 100% delivery don’t have this perfect score!

Thanks for your professional services, mine finally arrived after 48h.

2 Likes

I raised 4 contracts with max volume on each for a total ballache of a route and these guys managed to get it done.

Cheers you red froggy bastards :smiley:

1 Like

i dont know when exactly i first used Red Frog Freight but it has been ages and i never had problems with either the high sec transport service or the null transport, great job guys good to see you still going :smiley:

PS:Rush roughly took 2 hours from setting up the contract to delivery, super speed :slight_smile:

The calculator seems broken - you can’t enter collateral and volume for Amarr <–> Jita. I tried with the API and it also doesn’t work. It wants to charge 50 million regardless of volume or collateral.

too bad about the low collateral…
need 1.83b collateral and 500,000 m3 space, so neither RF or BF suits my needs :frowning:
and no, I can’t cut an orca in half

We charge per jump. You get the same fee regardless of volume or collateral.

The API is to allow someone to set up tools in say a discord server to auto give information on command without having to go to our website.

Awesome corp and service! Got my stuff moved 40 jumps within two days. Absolutely worth it! Thanks for the service!

Do assembled ships need to have cargo bays and drone bays empty?

Fantastic service from a fantastic group. Wouldn’t suggest any better. Thank you RFF!

Great service! Rush delivery was speedy!

Will freight again with Red Frog!

No they do not. Ammo and charges in mods will be removed mechanically from the mod when the contract is created.

Ordered a delivery from them, took basically a day, but they seem to be incredibly busy right now, judging by the queue, so maybe it can be even faster. Did everything according to the instruction, no problems whatsoever. Will definitely use again.

I don’t know how they got through that huge queue, but I’m a happy customer. Will use again.