Red Frog Freight - High sec freight service

Think we got it fixed now.

Just submitted 2 courier contracts on the same route (20ish jumps) to Jita through hisec. Hoping and assuming all goes well. Looking forward to future business with these guys :slight_smile:

made my first contract 10h ago. not accepted yet. im hoping i didnt do something wrong and waiting for nothing lol.

Great service, first contract placed yesterday and fulfilled in under 24 hours. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Multiple contracts all delivered on-time and no fuss no problems!

Thanks!!

First time using these guys, excellent service. Contracts completed within a few hours :slight_smile:

Used Red Frog many many many times. They have never let me down.
However - this is not Red Frog’s fault - but right now with jump gate disruption because of Triglavian invasion it is possible that it may be very difficult for Red Frog to deliver contracts in progress. Also some contracts may not even get accepted if they know there are issues.
Please be patient. Red Frog has built up an amazingly good reputation over a very long time, and I’m sure they will sort out any issues as soon as possible.

1 Like

I just got screwed by RED FROG FREIGHT. My contract was not fulfilled, my cargo was picked up and never delivered. I was guaranteed 1.5b ISK if delivery did not make it and NO ISK. So they kept my cargo and they do not honor their contracts! DON’T USE THEM.

Joll Bolow could you please contact me in game so that we can see what has occured. However I will point out the mechanics of courier contracts means we either delivery your stuff and we get our collateral back or don’t get your stuff and you get the collateral via CCP’s mechanics. There is no other option.

In almost all circumstances if you make a mistake in the contract set up we will mail you about what is wrong within the first 30 minutes of its existence.

Package located by customer :smile:

2 Likes

Sigh :slight_smile:

Fast and high-quality service.
5/5

Very dependable service, glad to have it!

Best highsec hauling service in the Game.

Got a recommendation from a friend, so made my first contract. Here’s hoping it goes well!

Thanks for checking us out.

And tell your friend “ribbit” for me!

1 Like

Using hauling services mostly rips off your profit due to the high prices while manifacturing things but I really recommend Red Frog for High-sec industrialists. Their price is literally nothing near their service, and they are pretty fast. Best in High-sec!

I’m just back from a time-out and it’s good to see Red Frog are still at the forefront. These folks are the professionals and long may they continue.

1 Like

Hey, first time using Red Frog, went without a hitch and items delivered quickly.
Thanks to Salamander Risalo.
Will definitely use again.