Red Frog Freight - High sec freight service

Just as a heads up to the community in case they don’t watch real close, Red Frog Freight just dropped its prices back to about 2015! Check it out, get some stuff moved cheaper.

Posted a couple of contracts today, for the first time. Hoping for smooth sailing for the boys that will transport it.

1 Like

Thanks a ton for your business! You won’t be disappointed in our service.

:frog:

1 Like

These folk are as honest and reliable as Chribba, who plays stakeholder for deals that cannot be enforced. The service of RF Freight is excellent, and as a glad receiver, I often send the pilot accounts a tip afterward.

I have used many accounts in EVE, as I had to discontinue playing several times, but back at my peak activity as researcher and industrialist, RF Freight was invaluable to me. I no longer play an Indie, but I still use Red Frog when I need to move combat craft or components to finish out construction from blueprints (for my own ships).

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, Lone!

best hauling service in eve. fast. cheap and reliable

Hello, posted you my first contract. I hope to see a speedy delivery? :slightly_smiling_face:

just made a contract! excited to see how it goes

Thanks for the service :+1:

And made a second contract for you, guys! This time it is a rush contract :rocket:

Used these guys for 1.5b contract 2 days ago, across 23 jumps; which was moved safely in <24 hrs. Tipped the deliver the same amt as the cost for taking the risk. <3 these guys.

(BTW, the Black Frog link doesn’t work).

Hey made my first contract today, appreciate the service you guys provide.

Just tried to send a courier package to Red Frog Freight. I got a message that “No character with the name “red frog freight” was found.”

I remember this happening a while ago, but don’t remember how to get around it.

Created Contract, had to use Gold Frog Covenant as noted in the RF Freight channel Red Frog Freight was not displaying on the contract search.

same here… :-/

Ran into that same problem. Check out the channel MOTD they note in their original post. It has instructions on what to do with that occurring. It’s a known issue. Linked the quote below but you can see it in the original post for this thread.

Shipped with you for the first time yesterday, thanks for the quick easy flawless service! You have a repeat customer in the future now. Thanks again.

Loznarb, thank you for the kind words. We’re thrilled you’re happy with our service.

As far as the other issue, we’ve opened tickets with CCP and hoping it is resolved soon. Check the MOTD for updates once it is resolved. Until then, setting up your contract as normal (with fees from our normal calculator) to Gold Frog Covenant will work.

It looks like the bug has been fixed. You can now return to regular use and submit to Red Frog Freight again please!

These guys are alright I suppose.