Regarding Senator Bellaron's Proposal

Speaking about gallentean hypocrisy and lies, it doesn’t look like anyone has answered about concerns I spoke in here about earlier: would it involve stopping building explosive cells for inmates?

Somehow I feel like they will accept this proposal but will do nothing to stop atrocious tortures and murders of non-combatants in the warzone. But… we will see. So far it’s quite saying that gallentean pseudo-humanists were simply ignoring my concerns, likely they simply will keep doing whatever they were doing, claiming to be Humane on one hand and being the worst of monsters our cluster can create on the other.

Technically, they have inside Federation people claiming to be “Caldari”. They have this sick concept that they can “identify” themselves to anything without realising that they will never become Caldari. And these groups are probably “meddling” in their democracy - which is, sort of, should be guaranteed by gallentean false system of human rights (I probably should make a separate discussion of their “rights” in general). It’s just well known from the history, that gallente enforce tyranny of majority over minorities - like said “Caldari” influencers, so if they speak even within their democratic system something against Gallentean hegemony, it immediately painted in negative light.

But, in the end, it’s just internal gallente politics. Whatever issues they have betweed Federal pseudo-Caldari and their Gallentean overlords, is not really our business. For me, as a State citizen, the interest in this issue is only in how it will reflect Federal behavior on internatoinal scene (or, Intergalactic? how it is modern to say, despite I think we all live in the same galactic), and I repeat, in the international scene executions involve prisoners of war and genocide of colonists in occupied by gallentes Caldari colonies.

1 Like