Reikoku [RKK] are opening recruitment to all, including bitter vets who barely undock, PAPI refugees and spies of all flavours. If you do undock that’s a bonus.
Who we are:
A corp whose heyday is a distant memory, if you played back when the game was good, we will need no introduction. Having been at the forefront of PVP and alliance warfare scene for much of the first decade of the game’s existence, achieving many “firsts” and helping define much of the early history of EVE-Online.
Founded in 2003, we were a founding member of the infamous Band of Brothers alliance, IT alliance and also as a member corp of Pandemic Legion sometime before it, like us, faded into obscurity. We have a depth of knowledge and experience of PVP that spans nearly two decades, if only our actual piloting skills could back this up.
What we offer:
Apes together strong. Apes enjoy PVP at a range of scales, be it small gang, gatecamping, armor brawls or massive feeds.
Who you are:
· Able to speak and understand English (will allow garbled nonsense if you have sick APM)
· Have a mic (no heavy breathing)
· Passion for PVP
· Solid understanding of game mechanics (pls no bubbling of friendly fleets)
· Willingness to keep up to date with the meta and changes that will affect PVP (or the patience to listen to wubs theorycrafting useless ■■■■)
· A positive attitude and a willingness to get involved (undock, get frags, die, climax)
· Self sufficient in some form, there is krab space but its rubbish. Ideally you will be space middle class but if you are a poor then you can learn from our team of reaction job starters or feeders of rorqs to snuff on how to make fat stacks.
· Capital pilots, be it alts or mains
· Active, we don’t have hard requirements imposed but expect a few days a week
· SuperCapital pilots, be it alts or mains
· Chub at the prospect of dank km’s
· EUTZ, all the corps freedom loving friends are unemployed so play in EU anyway.
TLDR quick facts:
2003 PVP Corp, 0.0 / Lowsec – in the universally hated Dreadbomb., SRP, Krab Space, Hypernet Addicts Anonymous membership.
Join: Blackpool Tower ingame or our discord: Reikoku and speak to Dark’ Lord or if you are unlucky Ravelin Eb.