Reikoku [RKK] - [PHEW] - RC - 2003 PVP Corp - Low / Null - EUTZ

Recruitment still open, additional recruitment contact: Dgo4

Thanks

It’s great to see you guys getting back into it again! I flew alongside you guys in delve waaaaaaaaaaaay back when, had a break, started a new toon etc etc good luck my dude! :smiley:

Thanks for the well wishes, we’re making solid progress in a short amount of time.

Recruitment still open :), hit us up in our ingame channel or discord.

Havo has been lazy. our apologys for not bumping

still keep Dg04 job going even if he is to busy shagging goats to log on the forums

Bit harsh, but I will accept that.

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Please drop in on our ingame channel Blackpool Tower or our discord https://discord.gg/zVkfVPR and PM myself or Havocide!

getting more USTZ guys and dolls. few of us even talk to the Euro trash about corp ops an stuff

As CJ has said above, our USTZ has increased! We are still recruiting EU and USTZ, we are also keen to get any budding small gang FC’s in. So if you are interested, please feel free to come and speak to myself or Havocide on Discord (please see the original post for details).

Recruitment still open, as above contact DgO4 or failing that myself on discord. Few details to update:

• USTZ has grown to be nearly a 50% representation of the corp.
  • Desirable for players with a strong interest in industry to get in touch, access to null ice system, good PI planets, reaction tatara, especially players who enjoy helping the corp via this playstyle.

Thanks.

As Havocide has said above, our USTZ has increased and we are looking for more EUTZ. We are still looking for people that enjoy PVP! If you have FC experience, even better.

Please take a look at the original post for discord and ingame channel details.

We’ve had a big increase in USTZ, but we would still like to recruit more EUTZ players. However, if you are interested you must have a Dread alt or an alt that is very close to being able to fly a dread, otherwise applications will be rejected.

Please take a look at the original post for our ingame channel, but you will get a quicker response if you join our discord and PM me directly. Mains must also have 50m SP or over.

Still looking for EUTZ people, you must have 50M SP and over and a Dread ALT, this is required! Please check the original post for our in-game channel details and Discord link.

Still looking for EUTZ people, you must have 50M SP and over and a Dread ALT, this is required! Please check the original post for our in-game channel details and Discord link.

We have an excellent area for Krabbing now, so if you are looking to make lots of isk in 0.0 please give us a shout. Best way to get in touch is Discord, so check the original post for the link.

Bumping this to the top:

Few points/updates to note:

We are still recruiting PVP focused players under the requirements mentioned in the original post and DgO4’s updates. If interested hit us up on discord.

We are currently WWB2 aligned against Goonswarm, however are not deployed to the tidi fest - if too many blues and as such a lack of targets is an issue maybe come see us in a few months time.

We are willing to consider apps from a few Anom Ratting focused players, we hold a couple of systems in Null (few jumps from highsec) and due to being a PVP-centric corp are struggling to maintain Mil index due to lack of PVE’rs, we need a :fewgoodmen: to hold down the fort while we deploy.

• Are you happiest chugging away on havens and sanctums for hours each day?
  • Are you able to watch local/intel and not feed?
  • Are you not going to complain about 10% tax?
  • Are you active?
  • Are you wanting to learn to PVP but not be forced into it?

If the above is you then hit us up on discord.

Cheers,

To the top - give the replies a read through and get in touch if interested.

Recruitment is open! Please drop in on our ingame channel Blackpool Tower or our discord https://discord.gg/zVkfVPR and PM DgO4 or Havocide!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.