Remove alts

I don’t think the OP was trolling, just that he didn’t think through what the consequences were.

It’s all too common for someone to think they have a solution to a perceived problem only to be unaware of the problems the “solution” would cause.

3 Likes

Anyone suggesting making you use your I.D. to play a vidya game on the interwebs, who isn’t trolling, should have all of their computing devices confiscated and smashed. They’re too stupid to be online.

1 Like

Brought to you by cargo scanners should give suspect timer

2 Likes

50? More like 80%.

Who doesnt have 3+ alts these days?

Oh sure, let’s get the government involved. I love authoritarianism. Don’t you?

Yep, like not going back, Rubicon. Coincidentally it was one of the expansions named like that, like it would have been that moment when they decided it would be necessary to make EVE going f2p/Alpha way.

1 Like

at current prices , mining without a few alts (boosts, hauler, barges) would hardly be worth undocking for

No. Go away.

1 Like

1 Like

Go back to Twitter Donald!

1 Like

It might surprise you how many people don’t have gov’t I.D.

I’m first world and have none. Most citizens don’t. They lose it or misplace it by the time they’re in their teens.

Only immigrants carry their papers. Citizens have no idea where theirs are most of the time.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Dumb idea, CCP would lose money as people are now not paying for 5+ accounts…

$14.95(US) x 5 per month per year adds up

Even more for other people who have more accounts.

Plex is still bought with real money even if you buy it in game it’s origin is all the same.

It might surprise you, contrary to your belief that everyone is like you, most people aren’t irresponsible twits who lose important things. But hey, most people need to do things like cash paychecks, get passports, drive cars, etc. Some people, usually children, don’t have those needs.

Are you an Orwellian?

Yeah. They are.

But I have my S.I.N. memorized. It’s all I need and I don’t hand it out to companies that will have their DB hacked within a week of requiring gov’t I.D.

I’m guessing you hand out copies of your I.D. to every email you get from West Africa. You know, for that inheritance/lotto winnings/billionaire/Nigerian prince handing you a million for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Yet people give their credit cards xD It’s irony but I do understand your point.

1 Like

If the credit card gets hacked, they can steal my money (until I file a fraud report with my bank). Steal an ID, and stolen money may be the least of your worries-LOL

1 Like

And then you find out you just got married to 3 people all in different countries.

I used to use an actual CC way back before disposables were common. But it was a low limit card dedicated to online use only.

The sooner people figure out that hackers (who’s income depends on them being way smarter than the minimum wage doofs in charge of corporate security) win in any security battle online, the sooner the world will have less cyber crime.

2 Likes

“Hi! We’d like to have a friendly little chat with you about the car rented in your name that we found in the ditch with the decapitated drifter in the trunk and that pile of Nickelback CDs you apparently charged on your new credit card on the passenger seat…”

1 Like