Remove Banned in Empire from Bombs for COVOPS?

As a newb, he’s too ignorant and inexperienced to understand how much of a bad idea this is :crazy_face:

Salt, I hereby demote you from newb to nub. Keep at it and I’ll take yet another letter away and you’ll be a ‘nb’. If I demote you again, you’ll be a… well, I’ll can’t just take away another letter because that would be racist, so I’ll have to think of something else.

1 Like

How is “b” a racist statement/word?.. but then the process of taking out “n” could be called racist…

What are you talking about? This thread is brilliant.

1 Like

If I launch bombs and cloak up again before concord shows up, do I get away with the gank? :wink:

You mean bomb singular, I suppose if there is a capsule or shuttle in the explosion, otherwise without an actual ship destroyed I don’t think it qualifies as a gank?

I have more than 1 acct that can fly sb’s to 5. :wink:

At this time of day he is wearing his scholar hat, you have to take what he says with a grain of… salt

1 Like

OMG. I went on his Discord today. It is like sitting in a lecture hall.

2 Likes

He’s French, it’s probably wine. :baby_bottle:

I only caught a bit of it. I’ll be back for moar soon. :rofl:

He has about 100 channels in there and Destiny is in every single one.

THAT, I didn’t catch, :crazy_face:

Xeux has so far been an active participant in both the “highly specific ways to improve EVE” and in the " :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: " channels… she’s just framing things in a bad context just to troll me… doesn’t want to admit that she has become one of us… one of us… one of us… one of us…

F’ yeah :muscle:

I sat through a long lecture about how the combat interceptor should be fixed. My eyes glazed over when he started explaining that combat interceptors should not be combat craft.

I meant they shouldn’t try to be main tanks.

ok maybe we are getting somewhere…

So you want to bomb the Jita undock…not sure how well that would go for starters…
Not a bad cause…
Think i could have fun with that for a couple of weeks in the first month of overzealous bombing of 4-4… both building and selling bombers, and probably even participating myself.

but afterwards…idk, maybe but im leaning towards no.

1 Like

It would only kill the people loitering on the undock.

Did I miss something? Are smartbombs being buffed in some way?

Regardless…I say we only allow bombs in places where bubbles are allowed. Either “deployable AoE yes” or “deployable AoE no”. “Deployable AoE so so”…well, squish just like grape.

Where are the glasses? The glasses made the face look like an insect, like this guy:

I liked it! Why did you remove them?

I took them off when I left CODE.

Perhaps I will change my look once I get signed up with FW.