Reply with a famous quote

fuc% you code d%cks

1 Like

Something tells me there is a story about pve meets pvp in there somewhere.

“I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.”

• Rodney Dangerfield
2 Likes

“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

• Werner Herzog
1 Like

Peggy Bundy: “Honey, i’m back! Did you miss me?”
Al Bundy: “With every bullet so far…”

4 Likes

“In blossom today, then scattered:
Life is so like a delicate flower.
How can one expect the fragrance to last forever?”

• Vice Admiral Takijiro Onishi
    Kamikaze Special Attack Force
1 Like

Flashheart: “All right men, let’s do-oo-oo it! The first thing to remember is: always treat your kite [taps chalkboard picture of a biplane] like you treat your woman [whips the air with his cane].”

Lieutenant George: “How, how do you mean, Sir? Do you mean, do you mean take her home at weekends to meet your mother?”

Lord Flashheart: “No, I mean get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.”

Captain Blackadder: “I’m beginning to see why the suffragette movement want the vote.”

Lord Flashheart: “Hey! Any girl who wants to chain herself to my railings and suffer a jet movement gets my vote!”

~ Blackadder Goes Forth.

It’s all about the context.

1 Like

If you want to be happy for one day, eat a pork feast. If you want to be happy for a week, get married. If you want to be happy your whole life, learn to fish.
-Chinese proverb

2 Likes

CODE. don’t fly ducks, but if they did, they’d be Drakes.

1 Like

Speaking of Drakes

Your Majesty, from far off lands I bring you this, behold the mighty spud. ~ Sir Francis Drake, allegedly.

1 Like

The most exciting phrase to
hear in science, the one that
heralds new discoveries, is not
‘eureka!’ but ‘that’s funny…’
_ _ _ _ - Issac Asimov

The Most Exciting Phrase in Science Is NotEureka !’ ButThat’s funny …’ Dear Quote Investigator: The classic phrase that is supposed to be uttered by a scientist when he makes a major discovery is “ Eureka !” That was the famous cry of the ancient Greek sage Archimedes. ~Mar 2, 2015

“There’s no happy ending to cocaine. You either die, you go to jail, or else you run out.”

Sam Kinison