Reply with a famous quote

fuc% you code d%cks

1 Like

Something tells me there is a story about pve meets pvp in there somewhere.

“I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.”

• Rodney Dangerfield
2 Likes

“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

• Werner Herzog
1 Like

Peggy Bundy: “Honey, i’m back! Did you miss me?”
Al Bundy: “With every bullet so far…”

4 Likes

“In blossom today, then scattered:
Life is so like a delicate flower.
How can one expect the fragrance to last forever?”

• Vice Admiral Takijiro Onishi
    Kamikaze Special Attack Force
1 Like

Flashheart: “All right men, let’s do-oo-oo it! The first thing to remember is: always treat your kite [taps chalkboard picture of a biplane] like you treat your woman [whips the air with his cane].”

Lieutenant George: “How, how do you mean, Sir? Do you mean, do you mean take her home at weekends to meet your mother?”

Lord Flashheart: “No, I mean get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.”

Captain Blackadder: “I’m beginning to see why the suffragette movement want the vote.”

Lord Flashheart: “Hey! Any girl who wants to chain herself to my railings and suffer a jet movement gets my vote!”

~ Blackadder Goes Forth.

It’s all about the context.

1 Like

If you want to be happy for one day, eat a pork feast. If you want to be happy for a week, get married. If you want to be happy your whole life, learn to fish.
-Chinese proverb

2 Likes

CODE. don’t fly ducks, but if they did, they’d be Drakes.

1 Like

Speaking of Drakes

Your Majesty, from far off lands I bring you this, behold the mighty spud. ~ Sir Francis Drake, allegedly.

1 Like

The most exciting phrase to
hear in science, the one that
heralds new discoveries, is not
‘eureka!’ but ‘that’s funny…’
_ _ _ _ - Issac Asimov

The Most Exciting Phrase in Science Is NotEureka !’ ButThat’s funny …’ Dear Quote Investigator: The classic phrase that is supposed to be uttered by a scientist when he makes a major discovery is “ Eureka !” That was the famous cry of the ancient Greek sage Archimedes. ~Mar 2, 2015

“There’s no happy ending to cocaine. You either die, you go to jail, or else you run out.”

Sam Kinison

Perfection of means and
confusion of ends
seem to characterize our age.
_ _ - Albert Einstein

Peace I leave with you,
My peace I give to you :
not as the world gives,
give I to you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
_ _ - Jesus Christ

Franz Kafka, novelist:
In the struggle between yourself and the world second the world.

The mediation by the serpent was necessary. Evil can seduce man, but cannot become man.

He is terribly afraid of dying because he hasn’t yet lived.

Albert Einstein:
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.

Lars von Trier, filmmaker:
If you want to provoke, you should provoke someone who is stronger than you, otherwise you are misusing your power.

More than anything, there are more images in evil. Evil is based far more on the visual, whereas good has no good images at all.