Reply with a famous quote

That’s an untrue quote if Christian. Psalm 23:4 and Faith make all fear wash away.

Faith in evil make all fear wash away, however, fear is still the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
Maybe you didn’t know that.

The other reference you quote is religious, and shouldn’t be posted here.
It should be flagged as such before it gets worst and others abuse it.
I won’t even mention about terrorists.

By the way, I wouldn’t bet too much on the odds of faith in evil to do as you say except for the deceiving aspect of it, of course, that, it can be trusted fully and 100% for doing it, without fail, or, always with the same fail and deceiving, not to say frustration from evil…

… is my light and my salvation, as in the speed of light is good valid reference for that.
Did you ever wonder why it would save you, or what it would save you from?
I hope it’s not to save you from something that doesn’t exist, or else it would be a potential waste of time, or is it?

1 Like

When you live a long life knowing a base extinct of humans is fight or flight and you lose one of these instincts, are you broken? Feels good to me. ->“LALA” -Ski Mask The Slump God.

QUIZ for $25mill isk sent in-game next time I login.

Who claimed this of a lovely and sporty automobile which felt like you were driving on icy roads when in actuality on dry ashphalt.

“Unsafe to drive at ANY speed”-?+ Name of car for $5 mill bonus.

Ralph Nader about the Chevrolet Corvair. :woman_teacher:

1 Like

Ok i’ll log in…PAID

It’s my fault. I thought my men were invincible.
-Gen. Robert E. Lee, after the battle of Gettysburg

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell.
-Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman, to cadets at a military academy, before the American Civil War

“LALALALA” -SKI MASK The Slump God

slump

“Like a quarter pounder, I found her”

While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve. I’m no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.
_ _ Stephen Hawking
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/stephen_hawking_627173

Physics and mathematics are not the only factors to tell us how the universe began, and it takes psychology and sociology to understand people.
Both psychology and sociology use mathematics, however, physicians are also medical doctors for health.

Not famous, but…
Wife: “When I saw ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ when I was a kid, I wanted to travel in space when I grew up. Now it’s 2019 and we’re not there yet. What happened?”
Khergit: :thinking: “Maybe because there’s no money in space? No sex either?”

1 Like

“I am not a number, I am a free man!”

Number Six

1 Like

“Removed some off topic posts”.

Source - Myself

3 Likes

Veni Vidi Vici ~ Julius Ceaser

1 Like

Pitbull’s reply-- “I came I saw I conquered-- or should I say I saw, I conquered, I came?” :grin:

“Liberty or death”-Patrick Henry, “eye for an eye”-Code of Hamurabi

They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I’d piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

~ Cousin Eddie

1 Like

“You don’t get peace by hating war, you get peace by loving peace!”

-Bashar of Eshakani 12/21/2013 (2014 Year of Reinvention workshop)

https://evolvethebusiness.com/thing-know-know-nothing-2/

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Confucius

Chapter I

學而篇

Quotes[edit]

The superior man (Junzi) is quietand calm, waiting for the appointments of Heaven.

At fifteen my heart was set on learning; at thirty I stood firm; at forty I had no more doubts; at fifty I knew the mandate of heaven; at sixty my ear was obedient; at seventy I could follow my heart’s desire without transgressing the norm.

See a person’s means … Observe his motives. Examine that in which he rests. How can a person conceal his character?

The Superior Man is all-embracing and not partial. The inferior man is partial and not all-embracing.

If you see what is right and fail to act on it, you lack courage.

The Analects

不患人之不己知,患不知人也。

• I am not bothered by the fact that I am not understood. I am bothered when I do not know others.

“He who learns but does not think, is lost!
He who thinks but does not learn is in
great danger.”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ~ Confucius

You are alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for they self in this land we be gunning

Some days its good to be the hoe, other days it is better to be the garden. It really depends on how you plant the seed though. - Lady Bug In The Garden

1 Like