Reply with a famous quote

“Today is a day of fate! We will leave many dead this day. So bite the shield, grasp the spear, scream your hate! Let our battle cry be death, death, death to our foes!”

I just remember that from the Barbarian Invasion expansion to Rome: Total War

“It must be true. I saw it on the internet”.

-various sources

“It must be true. I saw it on the internet as quoted by various sources”

-seen on the internet

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto

Publius Terentius Afer, Heauton Timorumenos , v77 (163 BC)

-He who runs away today can fight and run away another day.
Maverick said that, must be pretty popular.

Famous quote

– Someone

:wink:

1 Like

" True friends stab you in the front " ( Oscar Wilde )

The world is fairer than you think

“And surely I am with you, always”

2 Likes

“My dear Frodo, you asked me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures. And while I can honestly say I’ve told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it. I am old, Frodo. I am not the same hobbit as I once was. It is time for you to know what really happened.” - Bilbo Baggins

2 Likes

“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." “But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.”

1 Like

2 Likes

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing rod and he will sell it, buy a fish and eat for a day.

• Frankie Boyle

‘Nuts.’

If you want to go swimming in Nulsec, then you should be prepared to get wet!

1 Like

[Insert profound, yet utterly unintelligible quote here]

“You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you trust the Caldari.”
Akimaka Saraki

The first time, it never happens. The second time, it happens always.

2 Likes

We can never invade America ,” Japanese Admiral Yamamoto has been quoted as saying. Yamamoto, who attended college in America, explained his logic this way: “There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” He was right

Bombed them instead.