― Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times

1 Like

A famous New Eden pilot had once said;

1 Light year, =

9,460,730,473,580.8km,
5,878,625,373,183.61 miles,

63,241 au (approx)
0.3066 parsecs.

Would like to know the size of eve also, and estimating at 200 ly across.

“What an excellent day for an exorcism” - Zaera Keena

1 Like

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubt, while the stupid people are full of confidence.”
—Charles Bukowski

1 Like

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

-Jonathan Swift, Thoughts on Various Subjects

1 Like

Not many have heard that , not even me having a PhD in Gankotherqpy, but
everyone is familair with:

Calm down mIner” by Aiko Danuja

2 Likes

I can tell you what I’m thinking, I just don’t know how to say it

-Joyner Lucas

Be a good listener: “Never regret anything that made you smile”.

2 Likes

Well I know what you are thinking as I am a mindreader

You are thinking that Frostpacker should give Me, Sky and Kara a pink catalyst and 1 billion each, scrub our decks for a period of no less than 1 month with his toothbrush and throw in a fully gankfit Tornado each for good measure.

1 Like

I’m tired of having to tell you “maybe I didn’t explain myself well” while thinking “you didn’t understand shiiiit!”
-anonymous-

mater-lacrimarum

If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married

“I have it all - admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when I want it” - Zaera Keena

2 Likes

Childish forum trolls grew up without hugs
-Unknown

2 Likes

Don’t look at me, I’m lost too. I’m following the person in front of me hoping they know where they’re going!

@Analoreke_Brunette

2 Likes

I made a mistake, i wanted to reply to Salartarium post, I skipped yours, sorry.

1 Like

Well you can follow me, but you would be in for a rough ride as I can fly, you cannot.

evil eye

That would be harsh… if not true:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent: :blush:

The best way to stop your modules taking damage is not piss off Zaera

At least it feels better to hear a denial and that you had to have been talking to someone else rather than get an “I don’t care”.

no no, you misunderstood my intentions, my sentence was an hypothetical continuation of yours, sir :pensive:

1 Like