Report for Bots

Input automaters dammage EVE.
If you find input automaters, use the in-game bot reporting tool.

1 Like

I am 100% against botting wine!

1 Like

Picard Estate ensures less that 1% bot

Anything else is futile

1 Like

I believe that personal taste is just that.

Personal.

Some people have a great palette. Others, not so much. The important things when you drink are to drink something you want to drink, and to be responsible with your drinking.

1 Like

You need some good farm wine then.

A sweet peach wine is a nice treat when chilled in today’s weather.
It’s closer to a smooth cider.

–Gadget feels like a boiled peach

1 Like

Believe it or not, at college I was totally into that because I got it confused with Apricot Brandy, the favourite drink of Cerebus the Aardvark.

Crazy times

1 Like

I prefer a sweet Reisling, but I usually lean towards whites over red. Used to prefer red actually, but over the years my tastes have changed.

2 Likes

Try a Sauterne - sounds just the thing you’re looking for.

Your version of “a great palette” being what you like, and nothing to do with any intrinsic qualities of the wine itself…

However, I fear we may be just the teeniest bit off topic here.

1 Like

please Kador is full of Bots I’ve personally reported over 50 this month and the same 50+ last month, & CCP did ? oh that’s right there all Omega Bots so Fuk all

1 Like

Is this not a whine appreciation thread?

2 Likes

I love the PvP in EvE, I paid for a year, and only 2 and a half months later I’m already thinking of not resubbing because I feel CCP doesn’t care about this game anymore.

I’ll keep fighting 'till the sub is over, but unless things improve, I’m not staying around. FW is a bot-fest.

Good evening. Sadly, the forums is not a good place to post this sort of thing, but I can say that filing a support ticket will yield a response. I highly recommend doing so. Thank you.

Thread closed.

1 Like