[RESOLVED] - 2019/08/02 - Chat System Issues

As stated in [RESOLVED] - 2019/08/02 - Chat System Issues chat system issues are fixed.

No, they’re not. Relaucnhed client, relogged in as said. Sitting in NPC station, local chat from time to time show some players, continuously showing notifications like I’m jumping from system to system. But I’m just docked in station.

2 Likes

its one of the new features, didnt you read the dev update lol

The chat servers are blacking out.

The chat system is probably still old code and no one knows what they’re looking at and probably deleted or overwrote a section with new code that dealt with some chat stability or other function

nope

CCP DEV Blackout are in full effect.
Lack of content made the drifters kidnap CCP DEVs into a big wormhole where they feed them bad sushi and therefore the local now seems drunk.

Please remove LOCAL window for good. Problem solved.

What i liked more on ‘LOCAL’ was, as i’m in this game for 16 years already, to cross sometimes with ‘old contacts’ in EVE and ‘YOLO’ in local.

1 Like

You have other topic for whining null bots all over again. No need to bring this useless crap here.

1 Like

You probably thought i was complaining… nah… i’m 200% in favor of “NO LOCAL”. but this is not a ‘NO LOCAL’, this is a ‘NO DEVS FOUNDS’. :wink:

Remove the Local window from EVE entirely. Seems good. :slight_smile:

It actually is very new.

CCP told you it resolved and gone on holidays. That means that this situation working as intended. Chaos era!

1 Like