[RESOLVED] 20211024 - Issues with some player-facing services

I’m currently having issues with ESI endpoints not loading data, along with some other people. Have you tried turning it off then on again?

Did one of the hamsters die @CCP_Convict ?

Zkill can’t process killmails, by the looks of it.

It’s alive, alive!!! (at least, ESI started working again).

Purchased 500 plex. It appeared in my vault but then kept getting a timeout error when I tried to sell it on market. Logged back in and now I have 0 plex in my vault.

Bought some skill extractors from NEX, PLEXes disappeared, but haven’t got any to redeem.

купил серебрянный набор 250 000 сп так и не пришли что мне делать?

купил серебрянный набор 250 000 сп так и не пришли что мне делать? когда мне их начислят? и будет ли компенсация за этот баг?

Sold 290 plex, they disappeared, nothing in transactions history, no ISK, no opened positions on the market with these plexes. Reached support with GM, waiting for solving this problem.

Попробуй в службу поддержки написать. Как я понял, даже при глюках могут помочь и вручную провести операцию.

That’s because exporting killmails is a function of ESI.

i had 3k plex and then 580 i didnt sell any and now i have zero. at most i tried to sell 100 and kept getting timed out

I had plex, then I did not, then I had it again :smiley: so it is appearing and disappearing, do not worry all.

1 Like

I still have missing Plex after using the “Move to Plex Vault” function a little after DT.

После вчерашней попытки продать плексы. Были списаны с кошелька иски не начислены.
Сейчас продал 10 плексов операция прошла. Вчерашние плексы не известно где?

Все ок вернулись СПС

please use english, unless you want to stick to the russian part of the forums, per rules.

I have been unable to register as a developer on EVE: Developers for over a week. The page tells me my account is not able to meet the minimum requirements, even though it SHOULD be perfectly aligned to allow me access. Please fix.

Well, ESI still not working. Tripwire / Pathfinder / Pyfa / Evemon all can’t load data …